What/who INSPIRES you to work out?

in all honesty, you yourself should be the only motivation. exercising, not just working out, and being healthy can have a positive affect on others but really, it does not benefit anyone but you.

and when people ask me what i do for fun? only one thing comes to mind and that is training (i do martial arts) and exercising... i actually find that fun believe it or not...

Myself honestly. I'm relatively in the shape i want to be in as far as looks, but I'm really trying to get as close as I possibly
can to being in shape endurance/stamina wise as I was when I was still actively running track/cross country (2009/10).
It's tough as hell though.

As already mentioned, Zyzz.

u+mirin+zyzz.jpg

Didn't Zyzz take steroids though? (I actually have no clue I just saw someone mention it on this site)

I guess the only motivation you really need is vagina

Myself...like already mentioned I too actually enjoy it...it's really interesting seeing what the body can do and seeing how much you can accomplish...
If technology ceased to exist I like to think I could survive in nature...

When I exercise I always imagine myself as some warrior in ancient times lol anyone else do that or know what I'm talm' bout..?

that good feeling you get after working out and running plus getting ready for basic training as well.

this vid. everytime, gets me pumped. I have no reason to do sprints or run lines on a basketball court but everytime i watch this vid, I find a football field or empty gym and run drills
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

this vid. everytime, gets me pumped. I have no reason to do sprints or run lines on a basketball court but everytime i watch this vid, I find a football field or empty gym and run drills
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, that speech was very inspirational.

Initially it was clothing and maintaining my bum knee
But after a while its the high I get that inspires me, pushing myself to the limit

That feel when the person next to you looks at what you are doing and ups their weight

As I stated in todays fat people thread..

I was put on Lovaza and Lipitor about this time last year, it wasn't a good look for me. Didn't decide to get my +$* up until this past November, but I did it, and have stuck with it since.

I don't want to be complaining at an older, yet still young age of aches and pains, as i've seen others in my family do.

I want to have kids one day, I want to be able to chase them down, run after them and spin em as they ask for the helicopter all in the same breath... without having to take a seat to catch my breath

Lastly...

Triple-H-triple-h-416672_624_388.jpg

Since I was a kid, i've been in awe of what I called the wings on HHH's shoulders
laugh.gif

I'm not that developed (obviously), but i've got em goin for me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Didn't Zyzz take steroids though? (I actually have no clue I just saw someone mention it on this site)
a

Yep. He used to post on steroid message boards asking for info. Trenbolone and Test. Clenbuterol for body fat also. Matter of fact, every pic in this thread is of steroid users.

Increase my confidence and improve my well being
I don't want anyone to be able to pick me up off the ground and throw me around like a rag doll or be able to body me

And I want to have a body similar to A-Rod's

His body is so perfectly proportioned. I want to get like that

Back
Top Bottom