What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

This is not a "what is your favourite CW?" thread...

What do you believe will be the Spacejam/Concords or the Infrareds of the XX3? The CW that represents the shoe in general and the first thing that comes tomind when you think XX3

I would put my money on either the Allstars (unique stiching, classic black/red/white CW) or the black stealths (very elegent, alot of jordanheads love thissubtle CW)

Looks like the general consensus so far is

1) All-Stars
2) Motorsports/Black Stealths

black/stealth

limited gimmicks don't stand the test of time (see Altitude XIII).

i believe it will be the wizard XX3. the way the blue changes color in the light puts that one over the top.

no one can say right now and

you know everybody will have there own opinion on what they think it will be

so this post is pointless because only time will tell

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I think i has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.
qft

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I thinki has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I think i has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.

The fact that they were too hard to get a hold of makes me think that they will not be considered THE XX3 by everyone

I think they dropped too many nice colorways for any particular one to be the clear standout

The first colorway. They will become classic. Like someone said above, those gimmicky colors seem hot right now, but what about down the road?

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

The first colorway. They will become classic. Like someone said above, those gimmicky colors seem hot right now, but what about down the road?

So what constitutes a "gimmicky" color?

My vote goes for the Allstar colorway as well. It's also the only one with "MJ's" on it.

18376061_z.jpg

i dare somebody say black/red/white is a gimmicky Jordan color.
t's also the only one with "MJ's" on it
.if i aint mistakin', dont all of them have "mj's" on them?

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

no one can say right now and

you know everybody will have there own opinion on what they think it will be

so this post is pointless because only time will tell
actually no. your post is pointless. doesnt answer his question. you're the only one that hasnt answered his question but id either say thestealths or the chicagos

I say the stealths or motorsports.And I say the one most people will regret not getting is the white stealths(sleepers).

Back
Top Bottom