What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

I dont really care, they are all fine.
ohwell.gif

I would have voted for the white red because the leather is just so much better than the patent IMO.
but after reading everybody else, I guess I'm the only one who thinks they are the best so Ill have to say it will be the Stealths as they are the onlyblack based 23 (im ignoring those black red ones) and still not patent leather.

to be fair, without actually seeing MJ play in the xx3's like we got the privelege with I-XIV, i'd say there probably won't be a standout colorwayas i can't recall any of cw's of xv-xx2 being too highly touted over the others.

allstars cuz they just have that wow factor when you see them in person for the first time

Originally Posted by praxis83

to be fair, without actually seeing MJ play in the xx3's like we got the privelege with I-XIV, i'd say there probably won't be a standout colorway
yes, but they are the last "numbered" shoe. I would say the all-stars or the stealths.

The Black/stealth is the one i always think of when i think of the XX3. Partly because i instantly think of MJ holding one wearing a suit in that photoshoot hedid for the XX3.

I'd say Stealths or All Stars because they were two of the first to release and they're classic bull colorways

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I think i has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.

yep Im going with him on this one
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom