What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

If you go off of the trend from the past 15 years or so, it will be the pair that everybody slept on so when the time passes, everyone will consider that thebest shoe for some reason.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

If you go off of the trend from the past 15 years or so, it will be the pair that everybody slept on so when the time passes, everyone will consider that the best shoe for some reason.

So true...
So white stealths it is!
wink.gif

dj sven wrote:
I'd say Stealths or All Stars because they were two of the first to release and they're classic bull colorways

I'm with him. But I wouldn't be surprised to see that it ends up being the motorsports down the road, cause to me they have that "SpacejamXI" feel to them.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I'd say the black stealths. Because when I think of 23's I think of this picture

I really wish I had PS skills cuz I'd enlarge those XX3's. Looks like he's holding a GS size. That's the only thing I don't like about thepicture.

I think Titaniums will always be held up the highest, but I think that MS or Blk Stealth will be considered the best by the general consumer.

I personally like the Wht/red the best. So simplestic, clean, and sexy.

man its hard to tell right now, the motorsports could be the new 'grapes' stealths are a classic(black NOT white!!!) but then there's of corse thetitaniums and potentially the black/red premiers. who know all i know is my fav is the old loves.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those stealths look mini because of MJ's big $#@! suit

but i think the all stars will stand the test of time....i just wish they had a leather toe box like the white/reds.

I wasn't clear enough in my first post, I meant first general release colorway. The black/stealths.

Black/Stealth. I Mean....Look At It!
Or Chicago XX3s Because....They are the CHICAGO XX3s ha.

Nothing Beats an Original Air Jordan With Black/Red/White
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I think i has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

xxSC Trojanxx wrote:

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I
think i has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.
qft

if not the titaniums, then i'd say the old loves or black/stealths (THEN the motorsports/wizards)...

If there was a XX3 on a retro card I could see them being the Black/stealth colorway.

Originally Posted by carmine23

I have to say the old love 23's I don't kno why everyone has forgot about that CW

I could see that colorway too because of the classic color and the DNA stitching.

it depends on the person. if it was a jordan head they'd probably say the stealths. if it was some hypebeast, the hottest xx3 would be the chicagos for thered. aestheticly would go to the old loves.

even though i don't like the style the stealths are to the xx3, being there are ALOT better colorways for the xx3, this colorway has and always will be aclassic colorway recognized more than the ther colorways of the xx3......

Titaniums are the most coveted.......simply because of how limited they were to begin with.

But the defining colorway of the XX3's in my mind is the black stealths. They marketed that photo in high resolution with Jordan holding the sneaker tosymbolize that IT was here.

Having said that the black stealth colorway is not my favorite colorway of the XX3's but I do think it will be the most appreciated and respected.

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

This is not a "what is your favourite CW?" thread...

What do you believe will be the Spacejam/Concords or the Infrareds of the XX3? The CW that represents the shoe in general and the first thing that comes to mind when you think XX3

I would put my money on either the Allstars (unique stiching, classic black/red/white CW) or the black stealths (very elegent, alot of jordanheads love this subtle CW)
but if you're talking about a colorway that represents the shoe aprt from the other j's i think the old love kills all the other colorwaysand represents the shoe as sleek, stylish, and beautiful.......

Back
Top Bottom