What will you/did you name your first son?

Nick, Danny, Bryan/Brian, Derek, and Will are name's that I've been thinking about.

I don't like names that are really out there..

Originally Posted by sStutter

Depends on my wife's opinion but Julius sounds good.

If I have a son by my current girlfriend I might go with that cause I know she wants the name to start with J.
Other options:
Cassius
Lucious
Oliver

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Also, naming your kid after yourself always struck me as a real narcissistic move. If I ever have kids I''ll name the boy after my pops and if it's a girl it'll be after one of my grandmas(my mom's name isn't too great). Middle name will be my moms or my wifes maiden name.

I'm naming my daughter after me. Same name, same spelling probably. I'm naming my son after his mother. Same name, same spelling. We've alreadydiscussed this. It'll be pretty fly cuz me and mylady have names that could fit either gender. Might as well embrace it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Because when someone calls your SON you want your WOMAN to turn her head as well..

But....doesn't that happen with any other Jr.? It happens to my dad and my brother all the time. Are you sure you just aren't struggling with thinkingoutside of the box buddy? Cuz having a daughter named Ryan ain't all that
eek.gif
... unless her dad's name isRyan too
pimp.gif

In ninth grade I signed a contract so now I have to name my first born Ca$H MoNeY (yes that exact spelling) and my second has to be named Uno

What makes it worse is I might actually do it

Back
Top Bottom