What would happen if Facebook was shut down?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

http://www.tagged.com is popping right now anyways, it links from your facebook profile but it would takeover

laugh.gif
 i aint used tagged since like 9th grade
it's old? I just heard of it like 2 weeks ago. I don't get this buying !@%$ though. People keep buying me, what does that mean? And I hate they email you 12 girls from every state furthest away from your hometown.

http://www.tagged.com is popping right now anyways, it links from your facebook profile but it would takeover

laugh.gif
it's old? I just heard of it like 2 weeks ago. I don't get this buying !@%$ though. People keep buying me, what does that mean? And I hate they email you 12 girls from every state furthest away from your hometown.

Life would move on. Facebook realistically has no control over "real life". Most of the people who actually care THAT much about facebook have no power in society and most people dont care about their opinions (hence the reason why they care about facebook so much).

Life would move on. Facebook realistically has no control over "real life". Most of the people who actually care THAT much about facebook have no power in society and most people dont care about their opinions (hence the reason why they care about facebook so much).

My sis was telling me somn about facebook actually shutting down...i was like no wayy, facebook just made billions! hoax prolly

My sis was telling me somn about facebook actually shutting down...i was like no wayy, facebook just made billions! hoax prolly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought they got shut down like sconex

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought they got shut down like sconex

Originally Posted by kidplay

guys would have to talk to girls with their mouth. 

This!

People would actually have to interact with each other...omg!!!

You wouldn't be able to pre-judge every person based on pictures on the internet and status updates they make.  You would actually have to meet them and decide for yourself if you like them...

World may be better without facebook....yeah i said it...flame suit on

This!

You wouldn't be able to pre-judge every person based on pictures on the internet and status updates they make.  You would actually have to meet them and decide for yourself if you like them...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This!

You wouldn't be able to pre-judge every person based on pictures on the internet and status updates they make. You would actually have to meet them and decide for yourself if you like them...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This!

You wouldn't be able to pre-judge every person based on pictures on the internet and status updates they make. You would actually have to meet them and decide for yourself if you like them...

I'd be cool with it. Thinking about deactivating my account anyways, just to see if i could handle it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom