What would you do if..........

You saw Beyonce half naked in bed with your father, and your parents were still together?
alien.gif

On the inside I'd be pissed, mad confused, excited, then ponder the moment.........in that order

then I'd take a number and wait in line.

Well, it'd be awkward at first, but still pretty normal, seeing as I'm Jay-Z's son
Pause

But I wouldn't block, I would definitely try to holla at her like Me: yo B whats good?(Grabbing the crotch)
Beyonce: What you mean?
Me: O so you just think you gone get it popping with paps and leave nah ma. Thats not how it works.
Beyonce: You bugging, let go of me, Get off of me.
Me: You better Shut up.

But I wouldn't block, I would definitely try to holla at her like Me: yo B whats good?(Grabbing the crotch)
Me: O so you just think you gone get it popping with paps and leave nah ma. Thats not how it works.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeJah89

Well, it'd be awkward at first, but still pretty normal, seeing as I'm Jay-Z's son
Pause

roll.gif
roll.gif

If it was anyone else, I would probably tell. But since it's Beyonce, I'd say...

6s85rhk.gif

Naw, but for real, I'd tell. I don't like my father THAT well.

What you mean in bed? like smashing if so ill I aint tryin to see my father hit no type of skins

After I savagely pipe B Id take pics and video tape the man juice she'd be covered in then get on my grind for a nice diss song to Jigga, Id soon be on myway to money n fame for the dude that smashed old man's girl and Id beat raw so she'd be pregnant for sure. Id sell the tape n money for nothin under10 mill

smokin.gif

I would tell B look theres two ways we could take this...Pops would already know the deal and would bounce.
I look just like my dad anyways...I dont think she would notice the switch.(we got the clapper at the house.)

slap that dude outta the bed, and and then ill get it cracking, cuz he cant hit it right with a bad back

i'd be like 'damn ma, we already got direcTV, you ain't have to upgrade my pops.'
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom