What Would You Do, NT? Vol. Would You Snitch??

You snitching

• Yup! I’m singing like Tyrese

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nope. I ain’t no snitch!

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Spin-off from the AMG Times Square burnout thread.

Hypothetically speaking, let’s say you went out with your boy, he drove. It’s the end of the night, your boy’s driving y’all home and you fall asleep. You wake up outside your place and your boy is talking about, “You missed it! I had to burn off on the police!”. You go in the crib, go to sleep and you’re awaken by the police banging at your door talking about you taking you in for attempted murder of a police officer by trying to running them over with a car.

Do you tell them you were asleep and implicate your boy or just tell them you don’t know anything?

What would you do NT??

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

i got a nt snitch list ive been compelling
and im waiting for folks to answer
this question
who else gonna get added :nerd:
:rofl: I knew dude was gonna be in here

First of all I wouldn't even be hanging with anyone that would do that. Second, I'd ask exactly what did they see me doing since they know I'm involved. Then I'd get my lawyer.

Spin-off from the AMG Times Square burnout thread.

Hypothetically speaking, let’s say you went out with your boy, he drove. It’s the end of the night, your boy’s driving y’all home and you fall asleep. You wake up outside your place and your boy is talking about, “You missed it! I had to burn off on the police!”. You go in the crib, go to sleep and you’re awaken by the police banging at your door talking about you taking you in for attempted murder of a police officer by trying to running them over with a car.

Do you tell them you were asleep and implicate your boy or just tell them you don’t know anything?

What would you do NT??
You tell them you reserve all rights then proceed to tell them you want a lawyer

Not saying anything bruh. I'll let them present their evidence. "It's not what u know its what u can prove".

Even in your best case scenario, say the cops will take your word for it, you're still gonna be detained for a long time as opposed to your lawyer probably having you walk out in a few minutes. But that's not how it's gonna go.

Idk if you been in the thread I got this scenario from, but the charging the driver and the passenger somehow.
Theyre fishing. I seen the video couldnt till who was driving if they get a solid alibi and decent defense attorny they should beat or at least lessen the charges

Back
Top Bottom