What Would You Do, NT? Vol. Would You Snitch??

You snitching

• Yup! I’m singing like Tyrese

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nope. I ain’t no snitch!

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
People still getting caught up in the snitching debate huh?

If you are a law abiding citizen, it’s almost your duty to uphold the laws that ensure the current way of life remain in tact. You’re a civilian, not a gangster.

If you’re a gangster, you’re not held to that standard because you don’t care about the laws that governs the rest of people; you operate outside the law. You’re a gangster, not a civilian.

If you got in the car and we’re unaware of any possibility that your mans would do illegal stuff while you’re with them, then it’s not snitching if the police bring you in, as it’s your duty to protect your current way of life.

If you got in the car fully knowing that your mans would be doing illegal stuff and you accept the risks associated with it, then you’re supposed to keep your mouth shut when the boys come knocking. Your code is that of silence should the boys in blue ever come your way.

The problem some people have is that they want to play the gangster role until it inconveniences them.

just so it's said: what kind of friend are you, getting a sleeping homie jammed up in your reckless bull**** and exposing him to potential jail time?

Until cats start getting hit wit charges....on a law man....yall snitching and tall know it. Lucrative amount of fake *** first 48 teenager *** *****z in this thread.

180117-times-square-hit-and-run-suspects.jpg

I’m not saying a word. Once the steering wheel is inevitably checked for prints and I’m proven innocent, I’m counter suing for pain and suffering. Why throw my boy under for something that will easily be proven?

Back
Top Bottom