What would you have done in my situation? Seriously.

Her tattoos are a turn off...I hate to...but I have to question a woman with a random chinese symbol on her lower back like 
eyes.gif

On top of that, she looks kinda dirty...

...and lastly...DONT BREAK THAT HOME UP. You have TOO MUCH INFORMATION now. You should have piped BEFORE you knew about her husband. Now you do and now you have to beat guts thinking of another man who can't get it up??? And whose health is so bad at an early age that hes barely functioning? Think of her kids...who KNOW their mom is up to no good. 

Put yourself in their shoes man. Don't be THAT GUY.

If nothing else, you were better off NOT knowing her situation...now you know too much and its not worth it. 

So what would I personally do? I wouldn't do it now. 

I would have done it before even if she had kids...until I learned that she was STILL MARRIED...(even though I don't completely understand the concept of marriage but thats another story)

No bueno dude. Especially when she sees this dude every night and has to lie to him. You don't want that on your mind...OR coming back to haunt you. 

Don't get involved, juice not worth the squeeze.

You're doing/did the right thing by avoiding that. As much as she's sending out the cougar signals she needs some she's married & has a family. Just thank her for the flattery & keep it moving (away, that is)

She did say she had 3 kids, right? Great role model, Mom.

She's trouble plain & simple. The kind you probably don't need.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

1) She's married
2) You're probably not the first person she's pulled this one
3) She has kids.

Do you really want to break up her marriage?  It's not like her husband is disabled.  Give him some goat weed and he'll be set.
Muerte
roll.gif

I'm the only one who remembers the ice ice's baby episode?

Whatever happened, Miyagi?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I love how NT is so quick to say smash that
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Weigh the pros with the cons OP. Smash that? For what? Chick is OD thirsty and has three young children running around
eyes.gif

Sometimes running around smashing everything you can is a BAD LOOK. And it can catch up to you. Of course, a lot of NT'ers know nothing about that, which is evident by the responses in threads like these
laugh.gif

You made the right choice OP. Broad seems like a skeezer and is a 7 at best.

Honestly, she looks like trailer trash and I wouldn't waste the effort. Are those pics she sent you? What kind of 30 year old mom posts pics like that? Just further proving she is trash

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Smash at the end of the semester.
THIS!
I find women like this absolutely disgusting though, how are you going to do that to your husband who is sick?

Tell her if you get a 85+ on the rest of the presentations you'll smash at the end of the semester. "Disregard females acquire good grades" .

okay we get it. she's trash. any trouble that comes from this will all be on her

get your rocks off kid. unless you're not attracted to her, then that's something else

it's purely for sport y'all

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Tell her if you get a 85+ on the rest of the presentations you'll smash at the end of the semester. "Disregard females acquire good grades" .

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

1) She's married
2) You're probably not the first person she's pulled this one
3) She has kids.

Do you really want to break up her marriage?  It's not like her husband is disabled.  Give him some goat weed and he'll be set.
OP, those 3 should be the deal breaker for you. Don't smash. 

Back
Top Bottom