What would you use during a zombie invasion?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i'd run you for all your water, batteries and canned food.
ohwell.gif
You'd be dead the first day Zombies attacked.
I'm your next door neighbor.
The zombies attacked my house, killed me, and a candle fell and lit my curtains up.
My house is now on fire and is spreading to your house, also, there are now zombies on fire attacking your house.
Sorry.
You're not my neighbor then, it would be impossible for the house next to me to catch my house on fire. 
Period.

1.Da nikatana
2.A modern musket
3. A chopper gunner with Arnold as the pilot. So everytime I'd be in trouble, he'd come and save me yelling out "GET IN THE CHOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Classic getaway
pimp.gif

1.Da nikatana
2.A modern musket
3. A chopper gunner with Arnold as the pilot. So everytime I'd be in trouble, he'd come and save me yelling out "GET IN THE CHOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Classic getaway
pimp.gif

i have a batmobile and guns, you have cans of food......what are you gonna do chuck cans of food and batteries at the zombies?
laugh.gif
Zombies won't be climbing into my attic I'm good.
But i will, with a burner

Who the hell is stupid enough to live in a post apocalyptic world with flesh thirsty creatures without a weapon? Anne Frank xenu rest her soul thought he could hide in her attic forever we all know how that turned out.

i have a batmobile and guns, you have cans of food......what are you gonna do chuck cans of food and batteries at the zombies?
laugh.gif

Who the hell is stupid enough to live in a post apocalyptic world with flesh thirsty creatures without a weapon? Anne Frank xenu rest her soul thought he could hide in her attic forever we all know how that turned out.

laugh.gif

* there is never a way to win a discussion vs Anton

laugh.gif

* there is never a way to win a discussion vs Anton

1. Jerk off one last time
2. load pistol.
3. watch the big lebowski
4. When Zombies begin to approach my house kill self.

1. Jerk off one last time
2. load pistol.
3. watch the big lebowski
4. When Zombies begin to approach my house kill self.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

head for highland surrounded by water

capture new turned zombie dime pieces and smash until their rotting and unattractive
go on the hunt for exotic cars and boats i wanted and couldn't afford and test drive them.

offer dime pieces shelter in return for sex 

...chill and survive in the meantime watching dvd's and netflix off of dead people's credit cards

Best reply yet! Can't believe noone else cosigned.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

head for highland surrounded by water

capture new turned zombie dime pieces and smash until their rotting and unattractive
go on the hunt for exotic cars and boats i wanted and couldn't afford and test drive them.

offer dime pieces shelter in return for sex 

...chill and survive in the meantime watching dvd's and netflix off of dead people's credit cards

Best reply yet! Can't believe noone else cosigned.

Back
Top Bottom