What would you use during a zombie invasion?

All you need is an attic stocked with tons of water, batteries, and canned foods.

I'm way more prepared for any type of zombie invasion, then anyway else pretends to be.

All you need is an attic stocked with tons of water, batteries, and canned foods.

I'm way more prepared for any type of zombie invasion, then anyway else pretends to be.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

i'd run you for all your water, batteries and canned food.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
You'd be dead the first day Zombies attacked.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

i have a batmobile and guns, you have cans of food......what are you gonna do chuck cans of food and batteries at the zombies?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

i have a batmobile and guns, you have cans of food......what are you gonna do chuck cans of food and batteries at the zombies?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I'm your next door neighbor.
The zombies attacked my house, killed me, and a candle fell and lit my curtains up.
My house is now on fire and is spreading to your house, also, there are now zombies on fire attacking your house.
Sorry.

ohwell.gif
The zombies attacked my house, killed me, and a candle fell and lit my curtains up.
My house is now on fire and is spreading to your house, also, there are now zombies on fire attacking your house.
Sorry.

i'd prolly get a machete too. and a Cat797 like Longhaul and just chill till everything is over.

i'd prolly get a machete too. and a Cat797 like Longhaul and just chill till everything is over.

I would just move into Ninjahood's room, no one would ever find me in there. Only problem would be the roaches.

I would just move into Ninjahood's room, no one would ever find me in there. Only problem would be the roaches.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Zombies won't be climbing into my attic I'm good.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Zombies won't be climbing into my attic I'm good.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

ohwell.gif
Sorry.
You're not my neighbor then, it would be impossible for the house next to me to catch my house on fire. 
Period.

Back
Top Bottom