What would you use during a zombie invasion?

dual nunchakus 
pimp.gif

s'all i need.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You'd be dead the first day Zombies attacked.
I'm your next door neighbor.
The zombies attacked my house, killed me, and a candle fell and lit my curtains up.
My house is now on fire and is spreading to your house, also, there are now zombies on fire attacking your house.
Sorry.
You're not my neighbor then, it would be impossible for the house next to me to catch my house on fire. 
Period.
What about the flaming zombies now attacking your house?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You'd be dead the first day Zombies attacked.
I'm your next door neighbor.
The zombies attacked my house, killed me, and a candle fell and lit my curtains up.
My house is now on fire and is spreading to your house, also, there are now zombies on fire attacking your house.
Sorry.
You're not my neighbor then, it would be impossible for the house next to me to catch my house on fire. 
Period.
What about the flaming zombies now attacking your house?

1. Lightsaber
2. Battle Rifle from Halo
3. Marauder
Spoiler [+]

1. Lightsaber
2. Battle Rifle from Halo
3. Marauder
Spoiler [+]

1.  Crowbar

2.  M4 w/red dot sight, shotgun attachment, extended mags and led flashlight

sopmod_m4_masterkey_01.jpg

3.  An AAV. (Amphibious Assauly Vehicle)

aav7.jpg

1.  Crowbar

2.  M4 w/red dot sight, shotgun attachment, extended mags and led flashlight

sopmod_m4_masterkey_01.jpg

3.  An AAV. (Amphibious Assauly Vehicle)

aav7.jpg

1. Steel forged adamantanium extend-able and collapsible crowbar with the tip coated in a super deadly flesh eating bacteria that is only immune to me. Holographic and ACOG sight on the crowbar for precision breaking in and entering and as well as adequate skull bashing.

2. SOPMOD M4 with laser beams and EOTech sights, forward pistol grip attached to body armor that is part of the gun encapsulating the wearer in ballistic mesh capable of stopping the puncturing of a unicorn's horn. Bullets fire their own bullets which fires a mini explosive capable of blowing up enemies within a 15 feet radius excluding myself because of its fear of me.

3.Tumbler with t-rex legs as wheels so I can run through any object. Vehicle is coated with green acid blood from the aliens from Alien so come at me bros.

Back
Top Bottom