What yall hoopin in these days?

I never liked those Penny 4's, I always felt they were TOO supportive. I wear these when I hoop
nike-cb34-retro-1.jpg

these when I work out around the house
5417763060_cbb8a24e8a.jpg

These tanks...
I had these when they came out and tried balling in them. Just way too heavy. A few months ago I found my pair that I stashed away and tried hooping in them again. Still too heavy.
laugh.gif

The Lebron PS 7 is probably the BEST shoe I have ever hooped in.

Right now im using some Hyperfuse 2011 Supremes that are starting to hurt my feet. Looking for a cheap pair of Kobe 6 kicks...

im wearing the blk/red Jordan 2012's
how do you like those in the gym? i've been thinking about tryin to scoop an outlet pair for hooping.

right now i'm still runnin in my beat up PITs.  the lockdown is nice but they're a little small in the toebox

Glad this thread was made, About to start hitting the courts back up been sidelined for two years with a knee injury and no insurance.

Also can anyone recommend me a new basketball... def indoor ill hit up the outdoor after I'm a little more comfortable.:lol:

You guys ar reckless with youre ballin sneaker options :smh:

I give african player yanks to james harden wannabes :lol: in these..

KD 3 blackouts.
How long do you guys wear a pair before retiring them?
I usually beat my pair up until there is no traction left in the sole. Literally once the sole is flat, I hang them up on the power line.

I don't know how some of you guys can ball in retros with that old tech. Yall feet must hurt the day after. :x :x :x

i have a rotation i wear for the gym i switch it up everyday. usually between 2 pairs of Kobe VI, Jkidd retros, hyperfuse low, or KD II.

u dont notice any difference when u switchin between shoes like that?

Back
Top Bottom