What yall hoopin in these days?

Topic should read what are you currently balling in, and whats the next shoe you're thinking of getting.

I hope the new Hyperfuses are just as good...the new Hyperdunks hurt my feet. Kobe 5 hurt my feet so I traded them to my friend...are the 6 any better? I wanna some lows for once...

Outdoor: Some beat Ink Kobe Vs, beat Air Garnett 3 retros ($25 at Nordstrom rack a couple years back) , beat Kobe IV olympics
Indoor: Kobe IV Gradients, Kobe V Homes, Kobe VI Chinas, Kobe VI Blue Camo, all black AJ 2010
I like to switch it up a lil, but Kobes work best for me. Tried balling in Lebron 8 V2s a couple times (Entourage and Wolf Grey low) and hated it, the big 360 bubble makes you feel a little less stable and too high off the ground.

Topic should read what are you currently balling in, and whats the next shoe you're thinking of getting.

I hope the new Hyperfuses are just as good...the new Hyperdunks hurt my feet. Kobe 5 hurt my feet so I traded them to my friend...are the 6 any better? I wanna some lows for once...

i cant wait til they drop the new hyperfuse lows, hopefully some nice CW's. hope they dont disappoint, same goes for the Kobe VIII's

Bruh im playin in some v1 lbj 8 and they are starting to hurt cuz I think I popped an air bubble. :smh:

Been balling in these because the ankle support felt awesome when I tried them on but my pinky toe was killing me after one game so I switched back to my beater Fire Red III's. What kind of shorts are you guys wearing? I really want something with pockets.

In HS Kobe 2s. Best hooping shoes ever(and 2k5s)
Then air Jordan 21 lows in practice(great)
Air Jordan 17s

And currently the KD 4s(they ssuck)
But I don't hoop much so it's okay. Do a lot of running tho.

$40 @ the outlet (couple months ago). One of the BEST if not THE best basketball shoe I've ever worn.

Fits like a glove and the cushioning is as good or better than any air system Nike has.

$40 @ the outlet (couple months ago). One of the BEST if not THE best basketball shoe I've ever worn.
Fits like a glove and the cushioning is as good or better than any air system Nike has.

:smh::smh::smh: These look like crap compared to the OGs, $40 for hoop shoes ain't bad though

Lebron 7 PS > Kobe 5

Kobe 5's hurt my feet like no other.

Another one of my favorite hooping shoes that I beat to the ground were the Sharkleys. Mainly outdoor, but those shoes were solid.
pimp.gif

These tanks...
I had these when they came out and tried balling in them. Just way too heavy. A few months ago I found my pair that I stashed away and tried hooping in them again. Still too heavy.
laugh.gif

The Lebron PS 7 is probably the BEST shoe I have ever hooped in.

Right now im using some Hyperfuse 2011 Supremes that are starting to hurt my feet. Looking for a cheap pair of Kobe 6 kicks...
no lie these shoes added a few inches to my vert...srs

Currently ballin in these, bout to retire these soon. I usually retire my shoes once my knees start hurting consistently after runs, this is a sign that the cushioning is bottoming out. Traction usually never goes for me unless I ball outside, which is rare.

Got these on ice ready to be broken out. My favorite shoe of all time, not just for ballin. Hoping to scoop up several pairs once they hit <$50 to last me a a couple years. 

Son, I had a pair of these as my last balling shoe and I beat these into the ground :smh:. Comfortable, light, and supportive where you need it, probably my favorite shoe that I've ever played in. Wish I could still wear them :frown:

But currently I'm wearing the Kobe VII Shark. Sick shoe, still like the V more though.

Last edited:
Indoor: Lebron 8 V2, KD3, Flightposite II Retro
Outdoor: KD2, Jordan Icon,
Working out (gym): Under Armour Black Ice, Under Armour Micro G Blur, AM95s

I am going to try to veer away from Nike products and try other brands. Under Armour's basketball shoes are very legit- my Black Ices were great (before I converted them to beaters/everyday shoes).
I'm a little fed up at how Nike's basketball products (well all of them, in general) have gone up and up in price without any substantial technological improvements.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/34958/width/350/height/700[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/34959/width/350/height/700

working out: Huarache TR Mid Florida Gators PE, Reebok Zigtec
balling indoors: Fly Wade 2, Jordan 2012 Wolf Grey/Volt
baling outdoors: Jordan 8.0

Back
Top Bottom