with i had some 2k4s though.. best hoopin shoe by far iMO

:smokin:smokin

Kobe IV

Kobe VI

Nike Air Max Uptempo

Coutdown Pack 13
Cool Greys

Got some beaters for outdoor ball too.

Just asking, but what do y'all think is the best shoe as far as durability for outdoor? I balled in the Bron 3's forever outside and those things were tanks. Any good suggestions?

The grip on these shoes are amazing. I've put these shoes through hell & they are still holding up. They are a little on the heavy side but it doesn't bother me one bit.

YO!!! Darwins are AMAZING for outdoor ball. I had a tan/green pair a wore regularly for nearly 5 years. Odd thing is mine didnt have a visable air bubble like most of the other pairs I have seen.

Currently I use my '04 Altitude XIIIs and CDP black/red XVIs. I also keep a pair of trashed blk/cement 3s in my trunk just in case, but the soles are so worn out and glazed over they are all but useless on an indoor court.

how many of yall actually got game, though?
Peep the sig 
wink.gif

air jordan XIII - Outdoor
air jordan XIV - Indoor

Last week i only planned on shooting around and i had on some AM90's, :smh: didn't roll my ankle or anything but my feet were killing me afterwards.

Just asking, but what do y'all think is the best shoe as far as durability for outdoor? I balled in the Bron 3's forever outside and those things were tanks. Any good suggestions?
I wanna say Nike Dominate XD because those are made specifically for outdoor ball. The leather is tougher than your typical hoop shoes and the rubber on the soles are hard as rocks. Plus, there's a tag on the inside that says "For Outdoor Use."

Currently:

nike-zoom-kobe-4-white-purple.jpg

Past:

nike-zoom-bb-1.jpg

Had a lot of hopes for them, liked them but the zoom bubble of the heel busted on me...

Really loved ballin on these, wore them to the ground:

news_nike_zoom_soldier-2.jpg

Forever Nike Zoom BB 1....and 2K4.

Just added more BB 1's over the years...

Tried the Kobe V and absolutely hated them.

where are some good spots to hoop outdoor in miami?
It depends in what part of Miami you at.
-I would say JMP, that's a park by downtown that's under I-95 and next to it there's a gym and an indoor court that's on the second floor
-or Curtis Park which is in Allapattah and is kinda close to the new Marlins stadium.

What size do ya'll buy in ball shoes? Especially for those rocking the hyperfuse, did you size up a lot? I bought .5 size up, and they don't feel super tight, but every time I play I mess up the big toe on only my right foot. The rest of my toes/feet feel fine though, so I'm not sure if it's the shoe or the toe.:nerd:
I use the Hyperfuse and I went a .5 size up as well. But because I double sock and the Hyperfuses are kinda narrow my pinky toes always rub against the side of the shoe. They're great to ball in though, I've had them for over a month and have no other negative comments about them.

As for the person who asked about some good outdoor ballin shoes. I would have to say you can't go wrong with the Sharkleys. The ride is amazing, it has dual zoom air units (in the forefoot and the heel) making the shoes unbelievably comfortable. The lockdown that you get from the straps is superb, your ankles are not going anywhere. And the sole is very durable as well. I had an all black pair that lasted me almost 2 years and I balled exclusively outdoors in them, they were built like an Abrams tank.

Last edited:
lebron IX swingman red laces.
why do some of you guys have a rotation of like 5 shoes? :rofl:

jordan vii french blues lol

i have nothing else to ball with....i see some ppl's soul dying inside when they watch me play in these....

it could be worse...a few years ago, i played in 1999 firered V's and in highschool, i played in 11 breds

Like seriously ain't none of y'all balling like that :lol:
On the serious though anyone recommend a good outdoor ball?

I've been using the Spalding Never Flat for outdoors and it's been pretty good. It's kind of expensive for an outdoor ball, but if you play enough it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom