What yall hoopin in these days?

Crazy 8s

Anybody ball in KD IV's? Theyre trash for me i simply dont like them. Anybody else feel this way?

lebron IX swingman red laces.
why do some of you guys have a rotation of like 5 shoes? :rofl:

i got a bunch of kicks and i just prefer to switch it up during the off season.

in the fall/winter i usually stick to one main pair

Man to be honest I just hoop in my free runs. IDGAF I'm over Nike's uncomfortable basketball sneakers.

damn how do make any sharp cuts or make any lateral movement? the soles and uppers of these shoes shift soooo much it's hard to find traction

It depends in what part of Miami you at.
-I would say JMP, that's a park by downtown that's under I-95 and next to it there's a gym and an indoor court that's on the second floor
-or Curtis Park which is in Allapattah and is kinda close to the new Marlins stadium.

Yea definitely depends on where you stay by. I usually ball at one of my boys crib, but also play at vizcaya, youth center, douglas park (haven't been in a while tho). FIU and tropical park sometimes too

Anybody ball in KD IV's? Theyre trash for me i simply dont like them. Anybody else feel this way?

Same boat. Horrible Back heel. It comes up too high and rubs. The toe box is to narrow and hurts. Hyperfuse doesn't give and is way too stiff

I tried balling in the KD's and sold them to my homie for like 80 bucks since I wore them. I had the tour yellow's. Sad cause I liked the overall design of the shoe, but they did absolutely nothing for me other than hurt my feet haha.

I tried balling in the KD's and sold them to my homie for like 80 bucks since I wore them. I had the tour yellow's. Sad cause I liked the overall design of the shoe, but they did absolutely nothing for me other than hurt my feet haha.

thats why the KD II's are the best :smokin still wear my pair

i finally tried out the Kobe VIIs (wolf grey CW, fwiw) based on many people's raving reviews. I liked the responsiveness but felt that the fit was too narrow for my taste. Naturally lacked the support I'm used to with a hightop, but I kind of liked it...might have to ask me again if I roll an ankle.

I'm back to the tried and true Huarache 2K4, but I really want to try new hyperdunks or Huarache 2012. Any advice on those two?

I found a pair of nike shox limitless online in 2007, they was the best. The damn shox parts separated a few months ago and now i wear them pennys

Back
Top Bottom