What You Listening To... Vol. Right Now This Second

Amerie - All I Have

Been on repeat since 1 o'clock . . . Missing my woman
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . . Got me feeling all mushy
laugh.gif

^ That entire LP is absolutely beyond a reasonable doubt a GREAT LP, One of the best R&B albums to come out this decade in my mind
pimp.gif

Deffinetly . . . Its a shame she never blew up in the US, this album is AMAZING. I rank it up there with Anita Baker's Rapture & Sade's music . . .So peaceful, and calming . . .

^ word. flawless cd. definitely rank it in my top 5 r&b cd's i've bought it 6 or 7 times ... front to back. I Just Died shoulda def been a single.

she's needs to say f it and get back with Rich ... albums got worse and worse without him ...

Last 4:
Parents Just Dont Understand
My Melody
Hi Plain Drifter
The Show

Yea im on my old school tip today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Deffinetly . . . Its a shame she never blew up in the US, this album is AMAZING. I rank it up there with Anita Baker's Rapture & Sade's music . . . So peaceful, and calming . . .
Wheeeew... that Anita is that bidness boi I need to acquire that again
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ word. flawless cd. definitely rank it in my top 5 r&b cd's i've bought it 6 or 7 times ... front to back. I Just Died shoulda def been a single.

she's needs to say f it and get back with Rich ... albums got worse and worse without him ...
YES SHE DOES G!!!!... I need another lp like this not now But RIGHT NOW Got Damnit!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

In the doctors office . . .

Nas - What Goes Around . . . How ironic.
That _ Ike With The Iverson Jersey ????
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom