Whatever happened to Jin? Vol. Freestyle Friday

I guess dude is more famous in China then out here. Good for him.....but dude shouldn't dress like Andre 3000.

@ dude talking about serious jones used his race.....battling involves alot of jokes anyway
laugh.gif
.....its apart of the game....

Jin is doing his thing in Hong Kong

he's making rap albums now in Cantonese
pimp.gif

he still kills it with the freestyle

Jin actually beat Serious Jones in Fight Klub tournament and was back to back champion.. taking home 100 Gs.. and then called out Serious Jones who left afterhe lost......................... but no one would know that
laugh.gif

is he in Fast & The Furious 2?
laugh.gif

who remember "learn chinese" dude can battle but other than that... wacksauce

Wow, looking at his site, it seems like he's found his place in the homeland.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

@ dude talking about serious jones used his race.....battling involves alot of jokes anyway
laugh.gif
.....its apart of the game....

So you think it'd be okay for Jin to make racist remarks about blacks in a room filled with blacks, because it's part of the game? Serius Jones tookthe easy way out.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Jin is doing his thing in Hong Kong
he's making rap albums now in Cantonese
pimp.gif
I beg to differ...I heard some of it and it was ridiculously
sick.gif
x 1,000,000.

Chinese to English: "If we were basketball, we'd be the dream team".
tired.gif

um if u go back and watch who he battled on 106 and park they wasnt even battle rappers. He battled Immortal Technique, I know he Battled Sky Zoo and neitherone of them was battle rappers so i mean he really was never challenged on bet

Originally Posted by datruth92803

um if u go back and watch who he battled on 106 and park they wasnt even battle rappers. He battled Immortal Technique, I know he Battled Sky Zoo and neither one of them was battle rappers so i mean he really was never challenged on bet

Don't come in here with this %*##*@%%. Jin and Technique never battled.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Didn't he get eaten by Serius Jones?

That doesn't exactly count, as Serius mainly used race jokes at Jin, and when Jin challenged him to a rematch, he backed down. I also remember him saying it was pre-written (he had to "prepare").

I watched that battle...and it wasn't too impressive....1. Jin was freestyling for real...Jones wasn't...
2. it was real lame for Jones to hit the race card, cause he knew if Jin tried to go hard (pause) with the race jokes, he would have got jumped before he gothalfway through the punchline

Jins problem is that he can't make a track....and in his battles he's one of the few to still actually freestyle....

Back
Top Bottom