Whatever happened to Jin? Vol. Freestyle Friday

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by datruth92803

um if u go back and watch who he battled on 106 and park they wasnt even battle rappers. He battled Immortal Technique, I know he Battled Sky Zoo and neither one of them was battle rappers so i mean he really was never challenged on bet

Don't come in here with this %*##*@%%. Jin and Technique never battled.
No but he did battle Posta boy

roll.gif

"black rhinoceros on crack"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by datruth92803

um if u go back and watch who he battled on 106 and park they wasnt even battle rappers. He battled Immortal Technique, I know he Battled Sky Zoo and neither one of them was battle rappers so i mean he really was never challenged on bet

Don't come in here with this %*##*@%%. Jin and Technique never battled.
No but he did battle Posta boy

roll.gif

"black rhinoceros on crack"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man Immortal Teach should have won that

Dont stand there and try to ignore me/i put my hand up your girl pull your seed out prematurely�
eek.gif
eek.gif

That was when Technique was wack. According to C-Rayz he's the only one who can even come close to Technique in a freestyle battle right now.

Originally Posted by M16

That was when Technique was wack. According to C-Rayz he's the only one who can even come close to Technique in a freestyle battle right now.

So Did Immortal Tech have any material out before he made Revolutionary Vol. 1

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by M16

So Did Immortal Tech have any material out before he made Revolutionary Vol. 1

Not that I know of. He was paroled in '99 then went to the battle circuit. I don't think he released anything until Vol. 1 in '01 which he wasstill selling out of the trunk of his car.

Back
Top Bottom