Whatever happened to the NTer who got nexted?

Damn... it feels like ages ago. Anybody remember when he made a thread exposing everything about the show? He was a good sport about it, tombout they re-recorded him getting nexted like 15 times 
laugh.gif

Damn... it feels like ages ago. Anybody remember when he made a thread exposing everything about the show? He was a good sport about it, tombout they re-recorded him getting nexted like 15 times 
laugh.gif

dude is kinda a big deal...

24l4thv.jpg

unfortunately, there was no video of him being nexted (i wanted to hear the girl call him a purple people eater) or any other videos regarding him

dude is kinda a big deal...

24l4thv.jpg

unfortunately, there was no video of him being nexted (i wanted to hear the girl call him a purple people eater) or any other videos regarding him

Didn't he get Ben Ballers chain tattoo'd on his arm? I remember him getting roasted for it and him getting banned all in one thread.

Didn't he get Ben Ballers chain tattoo'd on his arm? I remember him getting roasted for it and him getting banned all in one thread.

Whatever happened to the fight that was suppose to go down with him and another NT'er 

Whatever happened to the fight that was suppose to go down with him and another NT'er 

isn't this the same dude that robbed another nt'er of their bape hoodie and had the leaf village sign cut into his hair?

isn't this the same dude that robbed another nt'er of their bape hoodie and had the leaf village sign cut into his hair?

I remember dude saying he met Micha Barton (from the TV show The O.C.) and something like she gave him her number. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom