whats a good flat screen tv?

I'm glad this post was made I'm also looking to get a 32" or 40" Flat Screen.

i saw a sharp and LG at sears....the sharp and LG looked clearer than this other sharp that had a high resolution. from looking at the clarity, it seemedbetter to buy the less resolution sharp and LG compared to the higher resolution sharp. its cheaper and the images are clearer. why is that?

honestly i thought the samsung wasnt very good for a 32 inch. i feel the sharp and LG are better in a 32 inch. the samsung came in clearer when it was a biggerscreen. what things should i be looking for? the image came in clearer when the resolution was lower for the sharp and LG

the real question you need to ask yourself is how much i want to spend. start with a range then find the tvs in that range and compare. generally speaking sonyand samsung are considered to be the best lcds. however, it also depends on the model. it took me about 2 months to finally choose my lcd. went with a samsungwhich will be delivered next week. initially i was willing to spend around 1600, but ended up spending a bit over 2000 as i was extremely impressed with asamsung and the great feedback it had. one word of caution, every tv has some kind of flaw, you just have to find one that has flaws that you are willing tolive with.

Back
Top Bottom