What's annoying you right now?

moms, dumb #!#%! always askin questions bout what Im doing and no matter what I tell her she claims im lying, Im gonna just gonna start just ignoring her when she asks me stupid *@$ %%%%

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

My gf....I'm bout to dead that tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

moms, dumb #!#%! always askin questions bout what Im doing and no matter what I tell her she claims im lying, Im gonna just gonna start just ignoring her when she asks me stupid *@$ %%%%

Smh show your mother some respect, boy.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

indifferent.gif
like I aint been doin that, shes just stupid

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

indifferent.gif
like I aint been doin that, shes just stupid

Harold Camping heading to the Carribean this weekend, that pisses me off.

I have to put my dog down this week, I wish I could take it out on old mans face.

Harold Camping heading to the Carribean this weekend, that pisses me off.

I have to put my dog down this week, I wish I could take it out on old mans face.

i have had a sore throat for about a week now.
i hate when people call you then they are talking to someone else that is with them

i have had a sore throat for about a week now.
i hate when people call you then they are talking to someone else that is with them

Back
Top Bottom