What's annoying you right now?

The Bulls defenese 
mad.gif

thats its not June 16-19 this weekend coming up -----> trip to FL with my manz and some beautiful woman who are ready to party
pimp.gif

thats its not June 16-19 this weekend coming up -----> trip to FL with my manz and some beautiful woman who are ready to party
pimp.gif

My apartment complex is having a power outage from 9PM to 6AM

indifferent.gif

Oh yeah, and my housemate is getting hooked up with bottle service, and a free limo bus downtown for his 21st bday but I'm not 21.
indifferent.gif

Got a D on my last paper, and a C on the first one. Tomorrow I'm going to office hours in order to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
indifferent.gif

In spite of this,

life is good

pimp.gif

My apartment complex is having a power outage from 9PM to 6AM

indifferent.gif

Oh yeah, and my housemate is getting hooked up with bottle service, and a free limo bus downtown for his 21st bday but I'm not 21.
indifferent.gif

Got a D on my last paper, and a C on the first one. Tomorrow I'm going to office hours in order to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
indifferent.gif

In spite of this,

life is good

pimp.gif

home from college

mom wont shut the !!$! up. now i remember why i wanted to go away for school

shes been complaining about me getting a summer for weeks well i finally got one and somehow shes still finding ways to complain about it....
indifferent.gif

already sick of my job too. its been two days
mad.gif

home from college

mom wont shut the !!$! up. now i remember why i wanted to go away for school

shes been complaining about me getting a summer for weeks well i finally got one and somehow shes still finding ways to complain about it....
indifferent.gif

already sick of my job too. its been two days
mad.gif

Oh and Monster for not letting me buy my beats through their website. Every time I get an error message saying my order was declined and I have to wait 3 days I want to punch right through my monitor 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh and Monster for not letting me buy my beats through their website. Every time I get an error message saying my order was declined and I have to wait 3 days I want to punch right through my monitor 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom