Whats currently not working out for you?

Originally Posted by ChristopherAve

Originally Posted by lil rell

man i aint even watch the vid but real talk from what i skimmed thru u dont know what hard times are

try gettin fired, losing your car in an accident 2 weeks later, findind out your license was suspended n possibly facing jail time for unpaid tickets. and when u finally hustle some money to pay ur fone bill u get robbed at a gas station.. n top of losing ur 1st real love n havin nobody there for u when things get rough. live my life for a week n ull know what the hell pain is bro. im learnin that money is nothin but trouble and a long as i have a shirt on my back n a bed to sleep at night i dont need nothn else to validate who i am as a person...

sorry for the rant.. im stressed yo. times are rough right now i sit on the computer all damn day fillin out apps n calln companies n gettin rejected time and time over.. and for those tho say get a blog,NT is my blog.. i know somebody feels my pain...

wow, make a youtube video about it then, and stop hating on my situation

yes i did quote myself from another thread.. i feel bad for flashn on dude like that because of what im goin thru right now..
ohwell.gif
but for those who do read this post, these are my issues.

if anyone is wiling to help i can set up paypal arrangements..
nerd.gif

lol just kidding

Originally Posted by he told on me

everyrhing, cant get a female, cant get real friends, no money, im just looking pathetic right now. Please pray for me.

hit the gym my man, hit the gym

I mean these are tough times right now for a lot of people but you gotta try and stay positive and remember that it could always be worse. Try and keepnegative people and thoughts out of your life and if possible treat yourself to something that will cheer you up!

With that said I'm trying to save up enough money to be ok for next semester and I haven't spoken to my good friend of 11 years in about six monthsover something really stupid.

My relationship.

I got tired of my girl *****in about gainin weight, when I keep askin her to go to the gym with me. She says "I'm not comfortable goin to thegym" I say "Well no one really is...either deal with it or save up for liposuction"

Needless to say she
indifferent.gif
then
frown.gif

smh.gif

Been stressed out lately due to school, girls, and pressure from my coach that I'm starting to get acne also.

I'm just a little fed up with life right now
smh.gif
tired.gif

man dont worry guys, just keep your heads up. i had a major breakdown 2 weeks ago, major. boss reached out to me and asked me about things, my thoughts onlife, uncertainty about the future, problems at home, etc.. thank god for her, she is the best boss ever.

anyways,
my girl doesnt want her kids to be baptized, im not sure what i want yet. im leaning towards getting them baptized and raising them catholic as i was and thenletting them make their own choice when they are older. we've been dating for 4 years, so its at the point where we have to decide what we are gonna dosince there is a potential to be married :/
if anyone has dealt with this before, pm me (not sure if ill remember to check this thread for a response)

Life after college.
Being in a new state. This country life IS NOT for me.
Needing new friends.
Also waiting for some things to happen, starting my career, gettin a car and place.
Being long distance from my significant other.
Losing my dad.
Dealing with depression.
Life is hard for me right now but im holding my head despite it all.
Stay up everybody.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My relationship.

I got tired of my girl *****in about gainin weight, when I keep askin her to go to the gym with me. She says "I'm not comfortable goin to the gym" I say "Well no one really is...either deal with it or save up for liposuction"

Needless to say she
indifferent.gif
then
frown.gif

smh.gif

for xmas get her a bike/ellipitcal

shell have no excuse in the privacy of her own home. tough love my dude. tough love.

jus a quick note to everybody on here.. with each day comes a lesson.. we may not learn that lesson till later on in life but everything that we are all gointhru shapes us as people. if u read my post further up in the topic, i can tell u from waht im goin thru that i felt like it was all over but with each thingthat went wrong, i know there is a blessing to come from it.

like my mom always tells me, everybody has a story to tell. just live n learn, thats all we can do in life

Originally Posted by lil rell

jus a quick note to everybody on here.. with each day comes a lesson.. we may not learn that lesson till later on in life but everything that we are all goin thru shapes us as people. if u read my post further up in the topic, i can tell u from waht im goin thru that i felt like it was all over but with each thing that went wrong, i know there is a blessing to come from it.

like my mom always tells me, everybody has a story to tell. just live n learn, thats all we can do in life

its good to stay positive............when &$^% hits the fan my man.

good luck

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

everyrhing, cant get a female, cant get real friends, no money, im just looking pathetic right now. Please pray for me.

Do you work in the gym cause you are constantly preaching about going to the gym.. you sound like my cousin who is a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness.

I feel you pimpin' I'm in that same situation too my dude. And man the gym can only do so much, I work at a gym too. I pray for you my dude I got ubut in the meantime read some Donald Goines, Robert Greene, and Tariq Nasheed books.

Late 80's i'll be your pimple cream.

embarassed.gif

roll.gif

but like most said School and gettin a better job.
Most of all I hate women acting like GIRLS.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Do you work in the gym cause you are constantly preaching about going to the gym.. you sound like my cousin who is a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness.

i might as well. i be there 6 days a week.

im also down with the ACSM

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

I feel you pimpin' I'm in that same situation too my dude. And man the gym can only do so much, I work at a gym too. I pray for you my dude I got u but in the meantime read some Donald Goines, Robert Greene, and Tariq Nasheed books.
damn
tired.gif
...i gotta get my $%#* correct. im over here foolinaround too much, i gotta get into med school procrastinating, didn't start my 20pg paper, dont really understand the math

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 18key

College
frown.gif

Finding a job.

Damn.. I knew I wasnt the only one. I even made a thread a while ago trying to get us to help eachother find jobs, but NOBODY at all participated
grin.gif
I want to work for Delta, or somewhere that's flexable so that I can have enough hours to pay a car note and go to school at the same time.

I saw that post. I was considering, but I just need a retail job or something while I finish comm. college. That is, if I dont take a break and get my mind andmoney right.

Add a certain girl to things not working out. But who doesnt have that problem...

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

school's done in a couple of weeks, and i feel like my mind doesn't leave the crib with me anymore when i leave for school in the morning.
frown.gif
i already wasted 2 years by taking a semester off and switching majors, wasting most of the credits i had. i just need to get through this year so i can transfer.
ohwell.gif

this is me in a nutshell right now
tired.gif
plus I need a job preferably withsome benefits and tuition assistance

other than that, I'm alive and breathing. every day above ground is a good one.

I just drop $1500 on engine on my car last year. Last week the Radiator went out and i got fixed.

now i got my Transmission +%$$!# up on me on Saturday
mad.gif
. Im so heated case im saving money for school i have to dig into my savings
mad.gif
smh.gif

-Grad School
-This one girl
- The feeling that something is missing in my life, but I don't know what it is.

semesters almost done im failing like two of my classes bad way to start my freshmen year smh. girls are straight up pissing me off. feeling this one chick atwork but she's taken. girl that i was feeling is now taken then she had the nerve to tell me that she was feeling me made me feel like a straight up #%$%#.The only thing im looking forward to the damn winter break. 2 weeks of the semester n then a long awaited rest.

I came back to the bay after doin a year in Syracuse now I'm here have no money no car and can't find a job because my dads car got stolen from infront of the crib. And I had a bunch of power tools and two full bottles and my wallet in the trunk

No one doin worse then me so you all can feel a little better

Back
Top Bottom