Whats currently not working out for you?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Being the breadwinner. I get paid twice a month and one paycheck goes to rent. #!+. I'm sick of being responsible for it all.

This semester. Thank god its over in 2 weeks.

Todays outfit
smh.gif
nuff saud
eek.gif

didnt you say you a step mom to his kids too?

this why i know imma always be ok. you handle business, somebody gon hold you down. goes for male and females
smokin.gif

Life. ...Or the lack one. Adjusting to a new city on your own is not the easiest thing to do.

Being 22 years old and going bald.

ALOPECIA FTL!!!!

Also I'm about 300 lbs and lacking the will power to loose weight. Can't blame anybody for it, its my fault. Hopefully today will be a new day andI'll go out an excersice.

-losing interest in my main and vice versa
-bills :-(
-mentally growing in terms of having my business...like we have killer ideas but people aint biting. I'm still convinced we're in the right though.
-job search

[h1] "Brick walls are there for a reason. They give usa chance to show how badly we want something"

you'll all be fine. it's all in your mind. you're just more susceptible to it right now
smile.gif

[/h1]

Originally Posted by damilkman619

Being 22 years old and going bald.

ALOPECIA FTL!!!!

Also I'm about 300 lbs and lacking the will power to loose weight. Can't blame anybody for it, its my fault. Hopefully today will be a new day and I'll go out an excersice.
tired.gif
frown.gif

damn........................ yns for real.

get a dietician and personal trainer asap.

I will be an official step mom to *a* kid, just one
laugh.gif
thank god. CS payments are a beeeatch. Everybody gettin money BUT me. Oh well
pimp.gif
My time will come,it's only a temporary situation anyways so I can deal.

Oh and dieting aint working either. I hate watching what I eat, but I got to stuff myself into a dress in a few months so I gotta cut out the junk food andthe fast food
alien.gif

Getting my Master's in International Business and still not knowing EXACTLY what kind of job I want afterwards...

- getting this renovation work done on this townhouse I bought, so I can rent it out by the time spring break comes
- the fact my company has cut half of my travel expense account. It no longer pays for me to take business trips (but hey at least I gotta good job in this bad economy)
- how all my favorite sport teams absolutely SUCK!
smh.gif

Moving on, trying to forget about my ex, but it's not currently working.

Eventhough I've been seeing/dating other chicks, I love her to the extreme, and would get back in a heartbeat, only one problem, she doesn't feel thesame way about me anymore.
tired.gif

And it doesn't help that her parents are always arguing, and talking about divorce, which IMO is a big influence on her.

That's about it.

My relationship. I put in so much work to gain her trust, and with one action from someone else, it's all gone. Now I'm on the same level as everyoneelse that's out to "betray" her. I just can't do it anymore.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My relationship.

I got tired of my girl *****in about gainin weight, when I keep askin her to go to the gym with me. She says "I'm not comfortable goin to the gym" I say "Well no one really is...either deal with it or save up for liposuction"

Needless to say she
indifferent.gif
then
frown.gif

smh.gif

for xmas get her a bike/ellipitcal

shell have no excuse in the privacy of her own home. tough love my dude. tough love.
Her mom has one in the crib already
smh.gif

nah she not even tryin.

get a real toned up chick an introduce her as "ya friend"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That actually might work.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting through Community College. Oh and...saving money. @#*! Im wastin hella years where I could actually be out doin #*%% for me.
smh.gif

Him.
What I'm doing after College.
Cash running low. Hate being a broke college student.
Finding a Car.

bills
how one of my jobs told me I was going to be full time in January but somehow they don't need me anymore.
at least I have one job, and everything is temporary for now

looks like a lotta people in here are in the same situation as me:
i need a job, i needa step up in school, i need money to move out and get myself my own ride im sick of borrowing the car and i dont got a girl in my life butthat only bothers me if i let it, nonetheless ima stay up and keep pushing who knows when that break is gonna come

College.
The person i've fallen for living in another state.
Having a job and still broke.
Life.

Back
Top Bottom