Whats currently not working out for you?

My car is still not running and I've run into one of the most irritating situations with it. I could literally scream.

Money or lack of

Girls, or lack of

in perspective EVERYTHING is going good in my life....
great cash flow. really fulfilling job. great family/friends. everything i've wanted in anyway i've been able to acquire. i look better than ever. imhealthy as %%$+.

but ONE THING RUINS IT

I'm living in holland for 8 months now and the village im staying in has a general consensus of being in a relationship before ANY physical contact. eventhe town sluts are too shy to get down or anything. %!@!#$ women they just ruin it! i cant get close to a girl and work for it especially since the english isso horrible i cant eve hold a damn conversation. it doesn't matter how impressive, witty, cute, charming etc etc you are, it's blood IMPOSSIBLE tosmash in this country. the chicks who are smashable and RARE in the first place.

i usually dont let that get to me...im no a sex addict haha but a guys gotta get some ! it's a human need!

and no i wont just hit up the redlight ahah

my job is horrible
might have to take a semester off
all of my money goes to rent-bills-car note
moms health isn't all that great

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My relationship.

I got tired of my girl *****in about gainin weight, when I keep askin her to go to the gym with me. She says "I'm not comfortable goin to the gym" I say "Well no one really is...either deal with it or save up for liposuction"

Needless to say she
indifferent.gif
then
frown.gif

smh.gif

for xmas get her a bike/ellipitcal

shell have no excuse in the privacy of her own home. tough love my dude. tough love.
Her mom has one in the crib already
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

let's share so we all don't feel too bad about ourselves and put things in perspective.

me? ive been so stressed out lately I've had a mild breakout, i never get pimples either. like ever... i got the most absolutely painful pimple under the skin of my chin... like im starting to look like jay-leno and it just wont come to a head.
frown.gif

now you....

Misery LOVES company...
smh.gif

Being the breadwinner. I get paid twice a month and one paycheck goes to rent. #!+. I'm sick of being responsible for it all.

This semester. Thank god its over in 2 weeks.

Todays outfit
smh.gif
nuff saud

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

My relationship.

I got tired of my girl *****in about gainin weight, when I keep askin her to go to the gym with me. She says "I'm not comfortable goin to the gym" I say "Well no one really is...either deal with it or save up for liposuction"

Needless to say she
indifferent.gif
then
frown.gif

smh.gif

for xmas get her a bike/ellipitcal

shell have no excuse in the privacy of her own home. tough love my dude. tough love.
Her mom has one in the crib already
smh.gif

nah she not even tryin.

get a real toned up chick an introduce her as "ya friend"

Back
Top Bottom