Whats good with Dirty and other power triping mods?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

roll.gif
I love this thread

Dude came in hear like a Persian message talkin' all greasy on some [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"this is madness and I want my avy back"[/color] type steez...lil did he know Ol' Dirtynidus don't play that...

whats that supposed to mean?

I'm Persian btw,
tongue.gif

referring to the scene in 300 where the persian ambassador or whoever came to sparta to give the message

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

roll.gif
I love this thread

Dude came in hear like a Persian message talkin' all greasy on some "this is madness and I want my avy back" type steez...lil did he know Ol' Dirtynidus don't play that...

whats that supposed to mean?

I'm Persian btw,
tongue.gif
referring to the scene in 300 where the persian ambassador or whoever came to sparta to give the message

roll.gif
hence the .gif
indifferent.gif
at myself for thinking he wrote "persian massage".....but he meant messenger

JRose5 wrote:
Dude, get over yourself. I warned you three times on your avatar size and you still haven't complied. It isn't my fault that someone else made it for you. Salty #$+ people. Why should I even give you your avatar privileges back if you can't follow a simple rule.

JR5

Every time you warned me I changed it...point blank! I just said it was my fault for not double checking when somebody made me a avy.

Point blank my avy privileges are gone "for-ever"
roll.gif

So chill out

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

JRose5 wrote:
Dude, get over yourself. I warned you three times on your avatar size and you still haven't complied. It isn't my fault that someone else made it for you. Salty #$+ people. Why should I even give you your avatar privileges back if you can't follow a simple rule.

JR5
Every time you warned me I changed it...point blank! I just said it was my fault for not double checking when somebody made me a avy.

roll.gif

So chill out

Chill out? You're the one who brought the whole thing up when you quoted "erica berry". Like you think that wasn't going tostir things up.

Yeah forever, what's your point. It's called three strikes and your !%%**%* out.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

JRose5 wrote:

JR5

roll.gif

So chill out
Chill out? You're the one who brought the whole thing up when you quoted "erica berry". Like you think that wasn't going to stir things up.

Yeah forever, what's your point. It's called three strikes and your !%%**%* out.

JR5

5463640245c94a64033cc69f4483f65f479fc212.gif

Shots Fired.

Originally Posted by JRose5

JRose5 wrote:

JR5

roll.gif

So chill out
Chill out? You're the one who brought the whole thing up when you quoted "erica berry". Like you think that wasn't going to stir things up.

JR5

but....

87.44 KB and 103.83 KB

How do i get strikes for these?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Dirty is cool (at least he work with you, and gives you reason)
pimp.gif
smh.gif
speak for yourself.
I gave a reason... you just didn't like the one I gave you.

but last I checked...you're still on the board posting, yes, no?

no jrose 5 cus nuh nuh im not quoting nothing but everyone saw that so nelson or meth can we cus now? can we use the word jrose used withoutpunishment?!
1eager.gif

Back
Top Bottom