What's good with In and Out burger

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
They just opened one is this shopping center and the lines around the building, is it really that good? I want to try it but don't want to commit to the line and be disappointed.

To stand in a line around a building? No, i don't think so and i live in Cali and love In and Out. But i highly recommend you try it out you wont be disappointed.

Well I'm living in Tacoma, WA now and these people are going crazy like they haven't ate in days.

I wish we 1 would open up in Minnesota.
frown.gif

I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
my HEART

Double double, grilled onions, no tomatoes, extra spread + animal fries + strawberry lemonade.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Aight I'm getting in line...F it, recommend me the best Burger that have?...
They only have 3 burgers on the menu.  A hamburger, cheeseburger, and double-double (double cheeseburger).  Get the double-double animal style (grilled onions, grilled mustard on the bun, and pickles).

If you're waiting around the block, you'll be disappointed.  It's a great burger, but I wouldn't wait any longer than 15 minutes in line for it.  But then again, I have one about every month, so it's not the same as it used to be.

Double double animal style with peppers, animal style fries and a root beer float... Damn I miss my fat boy days 
laugh.gif

I usually get my burger (double-double or 3x3 depending on how hungry I am) with grilled onions and ketchup+mustard instead of the spread.

Spread makes the bun kind of soggy to me, which is why I do that. The spread is great, which you'll realize when you get the animal style fries with your burger.

Wash all of that down with a strawberry shake and all should be right with the world.

It's not the best burger I've ever had. But then again I've probably eaten it so much to the point of diluting the enjoyment from it over the past years. I live walking distance from mine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely worth a try though. It's going to stick around though, don't see why it's worth waiting through a long line on opening week to get to.

3x3 extra onions. Well done animal style fries. A bunch of those little peppers. And a coke.

Back
Top Bottom