What's good with In and Out burger

NT needs a feature that brings up similarly made threads while you are typing out your topic title from the "New Topic" menu.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

double-double.
pimp.gif
this man knows

order a number 1 with no onions OP
pimp.gif

Really??? I guess I'm the only one but I hated five guys, we recently opened one in San Jose and I was disappointed.
I'll stick with my In n Out
grin.gif

Man NT really hyped this place up. I went to LA 2 summers ago and got this burger. The best part of the experience was this vicious 19 year old mami that was standing in line. That little burger was ok. Tastes like something from Murrays Steak House.

Either a double double or 2 cheeseburgers, animal style, extra grilled onions, extra pickles, add chopped chilies, extra spread packets.

I will get that now. TY for the reminder
laugh.gif

I give the slight hand to fuddruckers. But in-n-out animal style fries is obnoxious. Can't get enough of those things. I had five guys like 2-3 times, wasn't really feeling it.

double double animal style....with fries and extra spread packets. every time i hit the west coast i gotta make it a point to get it. probably my favorite burger.

#1, with grilled onions and chopped chilis for me. XL Coke. And a chocolate or strawberry shake, depending on the mood!

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Really??? I guess I'm the only one but I hated five guys, we recently opened one in San Jose and I was disappointed.
grin.gif

Nah, you're not the only one breh, I feel the exact same way

Overrated as hell.

I live right by one here in Texas and I'm part vampire so its cool that its one of the few spots open late.

When it first opened the prices where good. You could get a double double meal for 5 bucks and some change now everything has went up at least dollar.

It was cool when it was cheap but in comparison to What-a-burger its just aight.

15 minutes is the most I would wait.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

grin.gif

Nah, you're not the only one breh, I feel the exact same way
I have no idea what the whole peanut thing is all about.  That in addition to a mediocre burger killed the controversy for me.  Personally though, I prefer Fatburger to In-N-Out even though they're slowly closing them.  I guess the word still hasn't gotten out.

Back
Top Bottom