What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

i know resellers went ham on those socks, but nike always restocks so i'll be playing the waiting game

d1c16065aa953b7d902fcfc2120e12ed1f6242bc_r.jpg

Wow, there goes me being the only one in my area with the white/university blue elites...  
frown.gif

frown.gif

Anyone that follows nike football on facebook check out the album "Opening Day" sick ELITE's and gear in general. I'm 99% sure those won't release to the public

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Just copped the Kobe Elites this past weekend in White/Blue and Black/Blue..any other colors out there that I should know bout for the Kobe Elites?

Nope that's it
Just saw a different pair on Footlocker.com..check it out..these are different than the ones I already copped..

http://www.footlocker.com...CH#sku=913147&size=L

Yup, the ones in the outlets have the swoosh in royal blue. Online and in footlocker have yellow kobe on socks.

Nope that's it
Just saw a different pair on Footlocker.com..check it out..these are different than the ones I already copped..

http://www.footlocker.com...CH#sku=913147&size=L

Yup, the ones in the outlets have the swoosh in royal blue. Online and in footlocker have yellow kobe on socks.
I placed an order for the two of those..can't wait to get 'em in the mail tomorrow!

Quick update
My Finishline got a ton of the white/black and black/white Elites in today, and did a quick item location and it looks like damn near every FL in the country is getting big shipments of the basic CW's in.

So if you are looking to stock up head down to your local FL

Also in the Finishline system I noticed today that the number of color codes for the elite socks doubled. Usually in the FL computer we have 8 (white,black,2 reds, 2 blues, green, white/columbia) colors if I remember correctly....but today I noticed that there are 19 total color codes in the FL system.

So hopefully that means LOTS MORE COLORS coming soon!

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Quick update
My Finishline got a ton of the white/black and black/white Elites in today, and did a quick item location and it looks like damn near every FL in the country is getting big shipments of the basic CW's in.

So if you are looking to stock up head down to your local FL

Also in the Finishline system I noticed today that the number of color codes for the elite socks doubled. Usually in the FL computer we have 8 (white,black,2 reds, 2 blues, green, white/columbia) colors if I remember correctly....but today I noticed that there are 19 total color codes in the FL system.

So hopefully that means LOTS MORE COLORS coming soon!

pimp.gif

purple size large elites were at the seattle premium outlet nike for those on the lookout for 'em. still $12.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Anyone that follows nike football on facebook check out the album "Opening Day" sick ELITE's and gear in general. I'm 99% sure those won't release to the public

jsomxc.jpg

pimp.gif

cbrooks- lol i feel ya man. but concords will release this year come the season its already set

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

NOOOOOOOOOOO. i won't be the only one walking around like this anymore

you shouldn't anyways
laugh.gif
 that's a bad look unless you're actually playing ball (IMO)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

NOOOOOOOOOOO. i won't be the only one walking around like this anymore

So you're mad because you won't have exclusive socks bro?

eyes.gif

But anyways are the Lebron Elites still available at Champs?

COME AT ME BRO

hahaha y'all all four quoted my picture 4 posts in a row.

nah i'm not mad i was kidding. it was fun being the only one with purple elite socks while it lasted, but its time to give up the throne.

but how many people you guys know have these?

Back
Top Bottom