What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

how do yall find these at marshalls? i went there wednesday and they didnt have any essentials. no black quarter socks period. what about nike outlet stores?

man teams with players' parents at nike get the hookup, especially here in oregon.
went to watch my basketball kids today and they played central catholic, 6a team in portland, or... one of the CC kids was talking to his mom and another parent before the game and showing off these elites he had just gotten from one of the other parents. it was the maroon/white pair, but the footpadding stayed white while the stripe was yellow/gold almost a USC type colorway... was stupid jeally lol

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Eastbay has up black/white elites in size medium for you guys looking for them

Will cop once I cop the Wolf Grey Lebrons...see what all the hype is about.
Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by squall325

how do you guys wash these socks? do you follow the instructions on the packaging?

I just wash them like regular socks I didnt even know the packaging said something about washing
guess im doing it wrong 
ohwell.gif

how do you guys wash these socks? do you follow the instructions on the packaging?
Wash them like regular socks but let them air dry instead of putting them in the dryer.

I had these months before they hit retail because I played aau for a Nike sponsored team. We got zoom soldier 3s for free as well

Was at my HOH yesterday. I saw the UNC eliites (white/power blue) on display. sick socks and I was going to buy 6 pairs because I liked the colorway so much.
Unfortunately, they had no XL (12-15) in the shipment, only larges. I came home, checked NDC and they were sold out.

Originally Posted by Legend108

Any new info on those lebron elite socks havent seen em in any champs by me over in Columbus
I picked up a couple of pairs at my champs in central NJ a few weeks back.
I also saw some last week while I was in FL on vacation so they are still floating around at some Champs.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Was at my HOH yesterday. I saw the UNC eliites (white/power blue) on display. sick socks and I was going to buy 6 pairs because I liked the colorway so much.
Unfortunately, they had no XL (12-15) in the shipment, only larges. I came home, checked NDC and they were sold out.

I got some UNC's at a outlet in Texas for 3.99, and they are 12-15....
But i want the larges..

You thinking what I'm thinking...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

how do yall find these at marshalls? i went there wednesday and they didnt have any essentials. no black quarter socks period. what about nike outlet stores?

Every marshalls around me is loaded with them. I went a little crazy and picked up quite a few pairs. Replaced a lot of my older socks so it wasn't so bad

I got every pair my Marshalls had, too bad they were $4 for sz. 8-12 instead of $3 like the sz 12-15. I only like black socks, sue me...

i had the missus' sis get me 2 pairs while she was on holiday in the states... they only go to half calf though.

which are the ones that go to just below the knee? i was so excited when i got them i tore the packaging away and threw it into the bin, so im not sure if they are the hi-quarter or crew. they're the basketball specific elite socks though.

i can confirm the nike elite running socks are at tjmaxx.....................both "soften the impact" and "softer support"

Heads up guys Was wandering over at the nikestore.com and Found A new concord/ white colorway and Black and red colorway you can believe i copped the Concord colorway ,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Legend108

Heads up guys Was wandering over at the nikestore.com and Found A new concord/ white colorway and Black and red colorway you can believe i copped the Concord colorway ,
pimp.gif

sold out 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I got every pair my Marshalls had, too bad they were $4 for sz. 8-12 instead of $3 like the sz 12-15. I only like black socks, sue me...
Hi QTR's.  Legit.  Do they have the one white dot on them? hahaha

^They have two on the back, they aren't as comfortable as my Lebrons but nice socks never the less...

Just copped the Kobe Elites this past weekend in White/Blue and Black/Blue..any other colors out there that I should know bout for the Kobe Elites?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just copped the Kobe Elites this past weekend in White/Blue and Black/Blue..any other colors out there that I should know bout for the Kobe Elites?

Nope that's it

Back
Top Bottom