What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by wflash

for the people that double sock? do you guys double with a larger pair or both socks the same size? jus wondering whats the efficient way of doing it.

just got a pair of mediums from rockemsocks to put under, larges over

8zg0ev.jpg

23kt9mt.jpg

mtktgx.jpg

15duemh.jpg

ibx4rr.jpg

2la78si.jpg

I'm a size 8 if i weere to get the L size i these socks will they fit loose compared to the Mediums? Cant find Mediums anywhere

Niketown Las Vegas has both White/Black and Black/White Elite Basketball Crews in Medium.
Niketown New York only has black/White in Mediums right now.

I imagine it is only the beginning of the Mediums to come and they will be widely available everywhere.

Nike outlet at the Block in Orange have Wht/Blk, Blk/Wht, and Navy/Wht Elite crews, BUT they're still at retail prices. $12.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Nike outlet at the Block in Orange have Wht/Blk, Blk/Wht, and Navy/Wht Elite crews, BUT they're still at retail prices. $12.

Expect that. I see that most Outlets now are charging $12 for all Elite Basketball socks. They know its going to sell.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I got every pair my Marshalls had, too bad they were $4 for sz. 8-12 instead of $3 like the sz 12-15. I only like black socks, sue me...

THESE GAVE ME A BLISTER ON MY PINKY TOE...SMH...
30t6p3b.gif
Those aren't elite basketball socks.They're just dry fit.
laugh.gif

i went to the premium nike outlets in st.augustine and orlando...both have the white/purple and black/purple elites for 9.99. The outlet in orlando had black and white quarters but i forget the price

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

I got every pair my Marshalls had, too bad they were $4 for sz. 8-12 instead of $3 like the sz 12-15. I only like black socks, sue me...

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Where did I say they were elites?
nerd.gif
It was announced that they were at Marshall's, so I posted that...

Originally Posted by MrNikeGuy11

Any good elites at the Orlando outlets if anyone knows?

Lol!!! I don't mean to sound like a smart ...... but just read 2 posts above you. ; /

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Where did I say they were elites?
nerd.gif
It was announced that they were at Marshall's, so I posted that...

It is an elite socks thread...so go figure. Wasn't getting on you about your pick-up. Was responding about the blister on pinky-toe and maybe since it wasn't elite socks, that's why he got the blisters.

These elite socks honestly are getting out of hand. I am tired of seeing kids like no older than 8 years old wearing these. I mean these kids no bigger than a Size 3 wearing an 8-12 sock? I mean come on Nike! Your just taking their money!

Originally Posted by aFamous

These elite socks honestly are getting out of hand. I am tired of seeing kids like no older than 8 years old wearing these. I mean these kids no bigger than a Size 3 wearing an 8-12 sock? I mean come on Nike! Your just taking their money!

laugh.gif
It became a fad real quick with these socks.

I find it pretty amusing when I see little kids wear them, because you can tell they're either folding them or they go up to almost their knees.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aFamous

I feel you on that. My sister wanted to get my 3year old nephew a pair I was about to slap her

This kid and his mom came into the store i work at today and he begged her to buy 2 pairs of elites even though he wore a 6 and the large clearly states 8-12. She hit him with the
indifferent.gif
and then she asked me how they felt because i was wearing the black/white ones. I told her they're really comfortable. She was like, "How much are they?". When i said 12 for a pair she just started laughing and the kid proceeded to say how all his friends had them.

I'm waiting for my store to receive new colorways, we haven't restocked in a while and we're pretty much completely sold out now. Copped some Kobe elites the other day, have yet to wear them.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

This kid and his mom came into the store i work at today and he begged her to buy 2 pairs of elites even though he wore a 6 and the large clearly states 8-12. She hit him with the
indifferent.gif
and then she asked me how they felt because i was wearing the black/white ones. I told her they're really comfortable. She was like, "How much are they?". When i said 12 for a pair she just started laughing and the kid proceeded to say how all his friends had them.

I'm waiting for my store to receive new colorways, we haven't restocked in a while and we're pretty much completely sold out now. Copped some Kobe elites the other day, have yet to wear them.
cool story bro

Back
Top Bottom