What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

They have a bunch of different colorways of these socks.

2lbkf44.jpg

thanks for the hate
thanks for the love

appreciate it all, keeps me going. hate in real life keeps me hungry to prove people wrong.
people in emporia (that picture) doubted me, so i went for 21 on them and put the game away with a dunk.
pimp.gif
got a question for you guys though.Kobe and LeBron both have their own elite socks. Kobe, LeBron, Durant all got Christmas designs for their sig shoes by nike.do you think KD will get his own elite sock? it only makes sense to mein my opinion, he won't.

he better theyll probly be white/orange those would be sick. i alrdy have the other 2 versions of lebron and kobe and theyre rly nice

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by j4ck

what's so special about these socks? i still don't get

you're guess is as good as mine. LOL socks cmon now.

Why ask this on a shoe forum? Normal people look at us in the shoe culture, and ask those same questions...

andfattoo-I don't think they are still in production, however, you could probably find them on ebay for a decent price because of their age.

Originally Posted by rhester

They have a bunch of different colorways of these socks.

2lbkf44.jpg

What sandals are those. So interesteddddd

nvm found em. they're called "highwire slide" for those who wanna know also.

are the mediums only online? i been to every shoe spot around my area besides NTSF and i have yet to see any mediums

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I got every pair my Marshalls had, too bad they were $4 for sz. 8-12 instead of $3 like the sz 12-15. I only like black socks, sue me...

THESE GAVE ME A BLISTER ON MY PINKY TOE...SMH...
30t6p3b.gif

for the people that double sock? do you guys double with a larger pair or both socks the same size? jus wondering whats the efficient way of doing it.

Back
Top Bottom