What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I bet nike would make a killing if they id these...

economies of scale I feel would play a part, and aint a damn person gonna pay $50 for a pair of socks

Originally Posted by bns1201

economies of scale I feel would play a part, and aint a damn person gonna pay $50 for a pair of socks
people have paid $400 + for the think pinks on ebay 
laugh.gif

yeah but if they did them in the u.s. i think they would be easy to produce.  Transportation cost would not be an issue seeing how they are trying to produce some of their other products in the states

wow, that is no way to run a business. Actually, you will probably get sued if the guy wanted to make a point.

a business owner going out and posting a customers info on the internet? thats disgusting. never bought from you and if you ever get something i like, i dont plan on buying from you just because of that.

Alright guys, Rockemsocks has contacted me and everything is settled. One of the employees may have just been having a bad day, it definitely was not the owner, who took this situation into his own hands. And not spoiled
smile.gif

Was dirty for them to put dudes business out like that, take that %@*@ down man.

Still funny how son had 3 orders of socks though after what he said haha

Originally Posted by Caerus

Was dirty for them to put dudes business out like that, take that @*%% down man.

Still funny how son had 3 orders of socks though after what he said haha

LOL what goes around comes around.

Outlet update

Went to the st Augustine outlets, black and purple quarters and white and purple quarters were the kobes, y'all got me super hyped
For no reason...

Anyone know where to get legit quarter crews in other colors? I got black grey and orange and those are FIRE

Outlet update

Went to the st Augustine outlets, black and purple quarters and white and purple quarters were the kobes, y'all got me super hyped
For no reason...

Anyone know where to get legit quarter crews in other colors? I got black grey and orange and those are FIRE
Nice pick up. I've been trying to find quarter crews as well... no luck

Originally Posted by AllenYeTV

Alright guys, Rockemsocks has contacted me and everything is settled. One of the employees may have just been having a bad day, it definitely was not the owner, who took this situation into his own hands. And not spoiled
smile.gif

hope you got some free socks homie 

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Outlet update

For no reason...

Nice pick up. I've been trying to find quarter crews as well... no luck

I seen some1 with white and orange stripe qtrs the other day. I can't really do crews cuz they run to my thighs almost...and my I have the canks lol

bns1201 wrote:
I seen some1 with white and orange stripe qtrs the other day. I can't really do crews cuz they run to my thighs almost...and my I have the canks lol
I've got the canks too 
laugh.gif
 Only thing I dislike about the elite sock is that they constantly fall down. could be the canks tho

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Elite socks are the new baller bands 
laugh.gif

i still see kids to this day wear livestrong/baller bands. I have a feeling nike will heauxre this out as well....

Back
Top Bottom