What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

andfattoo those are nice.... lov those BBs also, maybe first time i get back onto the court or cleared to play they'll be on my feet hah

Oh thats not too bad. I was just curious because eastbay's picture of the all concord ones was kind of hard to tell. I bought some concord running shoes last year and I swear they were blue in person.
Nice zoom bb's btw

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

THE VOLT socks are out on the lacrosse site... are they anywhere else?

Niketown Las Vegas posted that they had em

Do they ship?
nerd.gif

would be cool if they had low cut socks. i dont like these socks as much as you guys but i cannot find any other decent low cut socks to ball in
30t6p3b.gif

thanks guys..... im going to try to take a new pic of the concords with white/purples and my royals to give you a comparison.

Originally Posted by Alex23

rit dye???
nerd.gif

Yup, that's exactly what I used. They had several different colors at my local Rite Aid
all you have to do is:

- get a bucket of warm/hot water

- put in the socks you wish you dye 

- add the dye and stir from 10-20 minutes until color desired is reached

- take socks out and run them through warm water

- wash/dry

here's another pic:

15gbfv8.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

rit dye???
nerd.gif

Yup, that's exactly what I used. They had several different colors at my local Rite Aid
all you have to do is:

- wash/dry

here's another pic:

Dumb question, but this only works on White/black elites correct?
Those came out dope though, they have a Live Strong feel to em!

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

rit dye???
nerd.gif

all you have to do is:

- wash/dry

here's another pic:

Yea and when you dye it just stick the whole sock in there and the black doesnt get dyed at all?  Those socks look nice btw.

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

all you have to do is:

- wash/dry

here's another pic:

Yea and when you dye it just stick the whole sock in there and the black doesnt get dyed at all?  Those socks look nice btw.
it also works with blue socks and red rocks. as long as the dye is a lighter color than the sock

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^Yeah they are their prices are just ridiculous

true but the beast makes the prices higher. surprised they haven't made em higher...they sell out INSTANTLY...

I got some of the Breast Cancers quarters from them...super mean on the feet

laugh.gif
aren't you rockemsocks though
nerd.gif

hahaha wow just saw on their facebook that the nike vault raised the custom designed elites to $24 a pair now.

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

it also works with blue socks and red rocks. as long as the dye is a lighter color than the sock
did this with a white/black pair and purp rit dye. did not come up as dark as I wanted them to tho

Love these things. Saw some purple and white at Legends in Kansas.. Got extremely excited only to find out that they only had them in a XL. Stupid small size 8 feet..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

would be cool if they had low cut socks. i dont like these socks as much as you guys but i cannot find any other decent low cut socks to ball in
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

you can't find any low cut socks to ball in because it is 2011 and no one plays in low cut socks anymore.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

you can't find any low cut socks to ball in because it is 2011 and no one plays in low cut socks anymore.

bro...i love elite crew socks just as much as you but youre really goin stoneface my boy because he prefers low cut socks? Come on now...

^ He isn't stonefacing him he's just sayin. I don't think he's tryn to be disrespectful. But those are nike Prosim's and exclusives at that. They aren't releasing to the public anytime soon unless you know someone with connections. They are too sick, but they look too much like pattern on the UA Zaggers IMO
http://www.underarmour.co.../us/en/pid1223589?cid=SE|Google&CAWELAID=831010025
If those were nike..... oooooo boy

i think he's referring to when u flip the sock over to show the stripe on top of the sock. the basketball ones say something lik e"elite" and size and samples of the volts said "speed kills"

Back
Top Bottom