What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Derrtay

I've definitely seen it all on NT now that I've seen socks equate to skill level.

Yuuuup..id ball everyone up in here because i got the USA elites, aint nobody seein me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeyb24

does the quality equal the price asked for?

Seriously, no. You can get  thorlos which are just as good, but the bells and whistles that Nike offers seem to justify their price tag.

Today-
398129641.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by joeyb24

does the quality equal the price asked for?

Seriously, no. You can get  thorlos which are just as good, but the bells and whistles that Nike offers seem to justify their price tag.

Today-
i disagree because my buddy has thorlos and his have holes in them on the ball and heel of his foot. i have elites from 2.5 years ago that are still holding up nicely.
and addressing what was previously discussed-i could have worded my post better, but you guys twisted what i said. i didn't say you are garbage if you wear no shows, i was just pointing out that rarely do you see someone straight hoopin' on dudes wearing no shows.

really i just came at him because he be trollin'
eyes.gif

orb em ta emoc

Never thought I'd be asking this, but how are you guys washing/drying your elites?  Just regular cold water w/ woolite or something then tumble dry?
nerd.gif

^^^ What they should do is release the pinks all over the place in February in conjunction with the NCAA breast cancer awareness week and dontate a certain amount for each pair sold like they do with the livestrong bracelets and gear

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

Yea and when you dye it just stick the whole sock in there and the black doesnt get dyed at all?  Those socks look nice btw.
it also works with blue socks and red rocks. as long as the dye is a lighter color than the sock
did this with a white/black pair and purp rit dye. did not come up as dark as I wanted them to tho

yea mine are coming out a little lighter also...those yellows are so bright...

Finally bought some elite socks. They were at my local outlet for $3.99 a pair but they are all stamped with a big IR for Irregular I guess. The suggested retail price says $9 and I thought elites are supposed to be $11 or $12 regularly. I will post pics in a bit. Let me know if these are the real deal.

since you guys are sock experts. where can i get some good quality no show socks, dont have to be nike but need something good to "ball" in.

Originally Posted by jazz145

Finally bought some elite socks. They were at my local outlet for $3.99 a pair but they are all stamped with a big IR for Irregular I guess. The suggested retail price says $9 and I thought elites are supposed to be $11 or $12 regularly. I will post pics in a bit. Let me know if these are the real deal.
Pics?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

since you guys are sock experts. where can i get some good quality no show socks, dont have to be nike but need something good to "ball" in.

bro...us ballers dont rock those no more.

lol check your pm.

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Originally Posted by jazz145

Pics?

My bad for being late with pics but here you go.

Back
Top Bottom