What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

rockemsocks.com... Not that i would recommend them has the Breas Cancer Quarters in a size small if anyone is very very very desparate lol

i want these pretty bad, why are they so expensive?
frown.gif
sick.gif

Are there any stores that have the volt socks? I dont really wanna pay shipping for socks, thatll make it 18 bucks for a pair of socks. Not worht it imo.

Looking for a pair of team maroon socks in a sz medium for my son for basketball season. Can't find them any place. Anyone seen them anywhere? Thanks

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i want these pretty bad, why are they so expensive?
frown.gif
sick.gif
I believe Kicks-Lab has em for $7
http://www.kicks-lab.com/...ockscollection-p-59.html

Good luck bro

tried checking out and says its not shipping to my region?
indifferent.gif

they dont ship to michigan?
Hmmm that's wierd, and they're a legit site, I know a friend who got some BC 3's and I think SneakGeekz got a pair from them

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed a pair of those Volts. Anyone know where I can get them?

^ I ordered 2 pair of volts from lacrosse unlimited on the 30th and received them today. They were sold out but processed my order and sent them to me when they came in. Not sure how many they actually got in but if your looking for them that would probably be your best shot. Nike.com is sold out and when I asked them they did not know  when they would be getting any in.

^^^ i happened to find a single six pack for sale at zappos on sunday for retail. check them out occasionally to see if any other stray packs are available. mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

y2kbrotha

if you want the maroon sock Nike Dallas in Northpark Mall has them you can do a phone order for them, for your son. Hope that helps. They have a bunch and also a lot of other colors

Back
Top Bottom