What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by jazz145

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Finally bought some elite socks. They were at my local outlet for $3.99 a pair but they are all stamped with a big IR for Irregular I guess. The suggested retail price says $9 and I thought elites are supposed to be $11 or $12 regularly. I will post pics in a bit. Let me know if these are the real deal.
Pics?

My bad for being late with pics but here you go.

They look legit. I think it is just a cosmetic defect just like when retrospect hit outletsReason it has the 9.99 retail is because it looks like there are just using a dummy UPC

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Finally bought some elite socks. They were at my local outlet for $3.99 a pair but they are all stamped with a big IR for Irregular I guess. The suggested retail price says $9 and I thought elites are supposed to be $11 or $12 regularly. I will post pics in a bit. Let me know if these are the real deal.
Pics?

My bad for being late with pics but here you go.

Can you show this pic just with the stripe? Something looks different towards the swoosh area. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

I rock some jordan no show's

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

How'd they feel? I want to pick up some new no show socks. Not sure where to start looking.
I like them, they aren't as think as the elites or anything, but they so have a good sung feeling.
They don't slip either. one of the better no-show's I've had in my life. 

Anyone know where I can find medium elite socks? I looked on NDC and they only have white socks. I'm looking for black mediums.

What outlet you bought them from?
nerd.gif

Was able to grab a few pair of the volt football socks from NTLV late last night.   They did phone orders, but am pretty sure they were out within 30 minutes.  Not a bad idea for those still looking to periodically check NT facebook sites and see if they re-stock.  Heard Chicago got wiped out in two phone orders essentially.  Fellas are after these "big time".  No joke.

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

What outlet you bought them from?
nerd.gif
Vacaville Outlet. They had some by the clearance section in a box. Yesterday there was a bunch of them but today I went back again to pick up a few more but they were all gone
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Anyone know where I can find medium elite socks? I looked on NDC and they only have white socks. I'm looking for black mediums.

Eastbay.  They only have the Black and the Whites in Medium.  Guy from eastbay said they should be getting more medium colorways in the fall. 

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Eastbay.  They only have the Black and the Whites in Medium.  Guy from eastbay said they should be getting more medium colorways in the fall. 
We currently have the Elite's available in Black/ White and White/ Black in sizes medium, large and extra large. They can be viewed, along with the rest of our Elite selection, here: http://bit.ly/oXZE2S Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

So happy right now...just grabbed up the last 6 pairs of Volt Elites.

I was so busy with school and work that I couldn't order...then they were hyped up and prices on Ebay skyrocketed...luckily I got all mine for retail, no tax and free shipping.

Lacrosse Unlimited just sent me the rest of their supply...I was on the phone when they posted the SOLD OUT in bright red letters.

I'm getting as many of these that I can find for retail.

love these socks to death i only use them when i play ball.......no disrepect to anyone but some of these strange cw's going for 40 plus on ebay is ******ed man....

currently own the white pair

i like my dri fit pair better since they dont have all the stripes on the back just two at the bottom back part of my ankle

So far, I'm at 30 pairs and I love them all.

I'm working on dyeing a pair for my Blake Hyperdunks.

Working on a special pair of white Elites...hopefully they come out the way that I imagined them.

Back
Top Bottom