What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^ Thanks for the info Ray.....Curious to know about the Nike Football Performance pack. Any word on pricing? Pics? Differences from the Vapor Football Crew?

JS"

So just for clarification Ray, there is no clarification on the size Mediums. =)
they are in limbo at the moment...? correct?

I want to try the Large, but scared they are too big.
Might just give'em a shot...tks.

*****update....even the large had the same issue as the medium, some showed available and they were gone after adding....(blk/white, blk/red, white/blk)

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

^ Thanks for the info Ray.....Curious to know about the Nike Football Performance pack. Any word on pricing? Pics? Differences from the Vapor Football Crew?

JS"
Unfortunately, we do not have any pictures on any of these socks and we do not have information on what the differences are.  As for pricing, the Nike Football Performance 2PK Socks are currently expected to retail for $24.99  and the Nike Vapor Football Crew Socks are expected to retail for $15.99 each. 

We do have a narrative in our system for the Nike Football Performance 2PK Socks, which you can find below:

FABRIC: 83% cotton/16% nylon/1% elastane
Contoured fit and cushioning for lasting comfort on every step, every cut. Close Fit Rib System creates a fully contoured snug fit through forefoot, heel  & ankle. Y-Arch Compression  Supportive arch construction locks down the mid-foot. Thicker Cushioning  increased around the forefoot for impact cushioning & dexterity. Dri-FIT fabric pulls away sweat to help keep you cool and comfortable.

We are still waiting for a narrative on the Nike Vapor Football Crew Socks.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

So just for clarification Ray, there is no clarification on the size Mediums. =)

Yeah, not much information on what is going on with the size mediums.  If I see any updates while I am here, I will send you an update.  Please note, I am going to be off all next week, so you may want to give us a quick ring or contact us over chat for an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ Thanks for all your help Ray!!! Please keep us posted once details emerge on the vapor football socks. First concrete news on the football socks I've heard and it sounds incredible.

JS"

Originally Posted by DFABIX

*****update....even the large had the same issue as the medium, some showed available and they were gone after adding....(blk/white, blk/red, white/blk)
DF- not sure what size shoe you are, but maybe this will help.  My son is 9 and wears a 4/4.5y, and he wears medium elite crews.  His feet arent tremendously wide or long and they don't look awkward on him.  I am guessing after a few washes or two, the Larges will probably work just fine for you.  I have various colors of elites, and the more they are washed- the shorter they seem to get, although some colors in particular seem to start out long from the get go and shrink less (royal/white) for me.  In particular the older black/greys, and navy/whites run a bit smaller.  Bottom line, I don't think the larges will be a problem for you unless you have tiny feet and exceptionally thin ankles.  Good luck

THANKS Bry....
How did you know I had tiny feet and think ankles?....aka Fragile.

I will indeed try the Large....

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I need those navy / red's... Still sold out on NDC.
mad.gif

and those green/yellows...

i got my white+black pair just now. haven't tried them on so i don't see any difference on the outside from other socks, but turning them inside out, this has a lot of extra cushion. can't wait to play in them

Finish Line has substantially upped its Elite game. Lots of white-based with colors available now, including the White/Orange. I got a few pairs as Christmas gifts. White/Orange, Black/White, Blue/White, Grey Jordan Gameday Crew, White Jordan Gameday Crew. (Also picked up another Green/White on my own.) Think I'm good for a while unless something new I love comes out. These are what I work out in every day though.

http://www.finishline.com...854?productId=prod688405

did anyone notice that elites are now $14 on NDC?? smh at lower quality and higher prices

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT WHEN/IF THE QUARTER ELITE SOCKS ARE COMING BACK OUT?

BEEN HOLDING OUT FOR SOME MORE QUARTERS NOT CREWS! (no thanks to the Kobe's and Lebron's though)

thanks, sorry for the capital letters 

Originally Posted by AZP

did anyone notice that elites are now $14 on NDC?? smh at lower quality and higher prices

It's the same quality at a higher price. Its either they Keep the same price and lower the quality or raise the price and keep the same quality.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Ray, can you tell me if or when you guys are going to restock the white/orange in size L?
It looks like we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for the size large White/Orange colorway until the middle of April.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom