What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

How are the double padded for basketball? I felt a pair in stores for the first time yesterday and it felt like they would be almost too thick to even fit good if you were planning on actually playing in them.

And where can I find the 2.0's in stores? I haven't seen them anywhere including my local House of Hoops.

Lmao can't be serious looks like some 10 year old did it with some crayola markers
roll.gif
LOL wow. those are definitely one of a kind.

I ordered thursday and they still havn't charged my card. Should I be worried lol. Im concerned that they took all my info and they didnt put in the order
cuz so many people have ordered

This might have been asked before, but could somebody please explain the difference between the regular Elites, Platinum Elites, and Elite 2.0's? 

I ordered thursday and they still havn't charged my card. Should I be worried lol. Im concerned that they took all my info and they didnt put in the order
cuz so many people have ordered

you will be alright. if you gave them the info and they said they were gonna put in the order. i would take their word. don't see why they would turn down a sale, for any reason.

goin by a footlocker and champs today, so what new socks have you guys seen there? like 2.0s colors? usas? and has dsg been getting red usas or outher new colors goin by 2 of those

Last edited:
This might have been asked before, but could somebody please explain the difference between the regular Elites, Platinum Elites, and Elite 2.0's? 
Besides looks, nothing really. Although I do feel as if my platinum elites feel as soft as they did when I first got them even with multiple washes. My regular elites are still soft, but there is difference between a brand new pair and ones ive been using a lot. I play basketball and run with elite socks so they are going through tons of wear. Honestly, there probably is no difference at all between all the elites. Just brand marketing.

And my Footlocker had 2.0's, I picked up the black/blue and white/tealishblue/pink.

EDIT

Heres pics of the white/teal/pink. I havent seen these posted yet, reminds me of South Beach type colorways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom