What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

The only place that might have them right now is the factory store in Jersey Gardens. Foot Lockers had some shipments but they sold out right away, there might be a restock though. 

Thanks for the heads up babyjumpman!

Im going to pass though, too much after the cost of gas to run out there

Cincinnati outlet still has the red USA Elite's in a size Large. Blues in an XL. I placed a phone order with them an hour ago.

so i wear a 9.5-10 if i got medium elites how wuld they fit? just cause like the bcas are always instock in a medium and for the future if just medium usas were available or somthin

my local outlet said that they didnt get the usa elites over the phone, but when i walked into the store team members had them on. hmmmmmmmm

my local outlet said that they didnt get the usa elites over the phone, but when i walked into the store team members had them on. hmmmmmmmm

Definitely fishy- Think outlet employees and employees in general at typical places like DSG are starting to wise up to the whole elite sock thing.

Yeah, at the one I went too they had Olympic theme clothing on. I'm thinking a lot of the L's were mostly snatched up by employees

They have some red USA's in Nike Factory in St Louis Mills for anyone near the 314...i finally was able to cop me blue USA & red USA. No more blue USA, but they have more than enough reds

The only place that might have them right now is the factory store in Jersey Gardens. Foot Lockers had some shipments but they sold out right away, there might be a restock though. 

sssh i was planning to head over there tommorow :tongue:

*Missing RIGHT sock, bought these from a local store and the right sock was stolen, if anyone has a right sock to this pair let me know right away and ill buy!!!

Back
Top Bottom