What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

According to my brother, there's a ton of them at the Lake of the Ozarks factory store.. (573) 348-2542... Not entirely sure if they do phone orders though.
Plenty of mediums he says. Which means there are probably some larges.

Besides looks, nothing really. Although I do feel as if my platinum elites feel as soft as they did when I first got them even with multiple washes. My regular elites are still soft, but there is difference between a brand new pair and ones ive been using a lot. I play basketball and run with elite socks so they are going through tons of wear. Honestly, there probably is no difference at all between all the elites. Just brand marketing.

And my Footlocker had 2.0's, I picked up the black/blue and white/tealishblue/pink.

EDIT

Heres pics of the white/teal/pink. I havent seen these posted yet, reminds me of South Beach type colorways.

OMG these are so nice really love these. A little bit of south beach flavor but not too bad to go with anything.

so i lucked out 3 pairs
thx to the guy who posted the DSG coupon i got the orange elites and 1 sz large for 20.00 that helps justify nikes rape prices on these socks
then i found 2 XL in navy and red which im cool with since i wear a 12 they are longer compared to wider

Nike Opry Mills in Nashville got about 20 pairs of the White/Navy/Red colorway of the USA's in and on the floor last night

Stupid Fed-Ex. Have to wait till tuesday for my socks. I specifically asked for non- sig delivery due to the fact I'm not home most of the day.

as of yesterday the prime outlet location had about 25 pairs a mix of navy and red USAs by the registers.

Most of been earlier because I went late afternoon and nothing. Good looking tho. I'm heading back to ny so I'll get a pair of red eventually

A few of my recent pickups.

Last edited:
the 2.0's are TERRIBLE quality. frayed at the seams and i haven't even taken mine out of the packaging.

the 2.0's are TERRIBLE quality. frayed at the seams and i haven't even taken mine out of the packaging.

agreed, i had to return my first hyperdunk elites cause of the back being all frayed while it was still in the packaging. wheres the quality control?

Last edited:
^ I'm also curious on the JL Lebron crew socks, any info where i can get some for somewhat of a decent price

^ I'm also curious on the JL Lebron crew socks, any info where i can get some for somewhat of a decent price

I heard they were given out to LeBron's Skills Academy atendees and that's it. If that's true then that sucks. >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom