What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Circuit complete, i randomly just got a knock on my down a few mins ago, and it was the Fedex man. Glad i got them.

Anybody tried Underarmour socks? I have UA hockey socks and they are phenomenal.

Also, anyone POed about the "8-12" sizing? I am a US8.5 and the 8-12 almost NEVER fit properly. Its a lot harder to find 6-8....

Andfattoo...same here. Never received a shipping confirmation but the socks just showed up. Its all good. Most important thing is I got em. Now if they would just release the Hi-Quarters in navy!!!! C'mon!!!!

JS"

Originally Posted by trix213

Anybody tried Underarmour socks? I have UA hockey socks and they are phenomenal.

Also, anyone POed about the "8-12" sizing? I am a US8.5 and the 8-12 almost NEVER fit properly. Its a lot harder to find 6-8....

UA is pretty good IMO. ESPECIALLY their "Ventilator" sock.

6-8 is kids sizes, doesn't make sense for them to stock as many.

The socks do run kind of big on me as well............ im a size 10.5.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic.  The red doesnt come out right, but im glad i got a pair my Big Apples.

c4d3561fe57b7a69aa7742d400fc079194a00ac.jpg

The socks DO run big. I wear a 13 and these fit me perfectly. Glad I didn't get the 12-15

so should i buy the mediums if im a size 11?   im only gonna buy the quarter hi though

They comfy! I just picked up 6 pairs of the quarter ones in black!

The ones i got from NDC fit smaller than the ones i have previously, which is the way they are supposed to fit.

So everyone that ordered from NDC is getting their pairs without any shipment confirmation correct??

Where do you guys live? Close to Memphis I'm guessing. Ordered on Wednesday and still says in progress. I'm in California.

Back
Top Bottom