What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

definitely wish they had purples or atleast blk with the purple stripe hah.
i just swooped 2 white crews and quarters this weekend at the employee store
best 20 i spent on 4 socks haha.

$12 dollars for a pair of sock ? no thanks . All gimmicks if you ask me. One or two wash and these socks would feel like socks from Target.

Them $1.99 NBA socks from Footaction perform the same and feel more comfy plus they last longer

obviously hasn't tried them
but definitely to each his own
i personally love these socks
bought 2 crews and high quarters for a total of 22.
got to love living in beaverton and have workd at the es hah

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

$12 dollars for a pair of sock ? no thanks . All gimmicks if you ask me. One or two wash and these socks would feel like socks from Target.

Them $1.99 NBA socks from Footaction perform the same and feel more comfy plus they last longer
Well obviously you have no idea how these socks or other good socks perform.

uhhh....that's a negative. I have washed my elite crew socks about 10-15+ times now. Still has it's own shape and form.
NBA socks are great, but the Elite's are the best!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

uhhh....that's a negative. I have washed my elite crew socks about 10-15+ times now. Still has it's own shape and form.
NBA socks are great, but the Elite's are the best!
wink.gif
kingjames...i too love the nba socks and like you was doubtful about these elite socks but given nba are 11 retail its not crazy...it sounds like you get them on discount (which is how i bought my nba socks) etc....but yea these have better support and dont move around like the nba socks....i personally think both socks are great but the elite do have a better fit since it has arch support and cushioning in the crucial area.

The NBA socks lose their shape over time pretty badly.

BTW, these are hitting retail. Black and White crews seem to be popping up at different places. FNL had them.

Just got an email from Nike.com regarding my order. It said my shipping has been delayed. Oh well guess I just have to wait a few more days for my socks. All good as long as I get them. I paid with paypal, next time I'll just use my card when I order from Nike.com.

The NBA socks you can buy at Champs, Footlocker, etc blow, they wear thin so quickly.
Got my Elite's in just now, they came in a day early.  Gonna trying playing ball outdoors for the first time in years after work today.  Can't wait to see how these socks perform.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Just got an email from Nike.com regarding my order. It said my shipping has been delayed. Oh well guess I just have to wait a few more days for my socks. All good as long as I get them. I paid with paypal, next time I'll just use my card when I order from Nike.com.
Don't be fooled.

I got mine delivered today. I also got the same email saying they were delayed, then about a hour later saying they have been shipped when I had already gotten them.

You should be getting yours soon.

Got email delayed conf. and shipping confirmation number today. ordered on the 28th of april. should be getting them today
smile.gif

^you guys were right. I got my shipping confirmation a few hours ago. Now I just can't wait for those and my black/red ones to come in.

i just received my order of nike elite socks from ndc. i got 2 red crews, a navy crew for my friend, black crew and white low quarter. they gave me 2 left socks on the black crews. i'm furious.

my main camera source is offline right now so i can't post pics. i will once i can though.

These def get my stamp of approval.  Two hours of outdoor ball in some beat up Hyperdunks and they still felt great.  No movement/scrunching, comfy as hell.  

My FNL got a random shipment of the black and white crews. Picked up the whites since i already have three pair of the blacks.

got my 2 pair of black ones today........tried them out, they barely get to the bottom of my calf, but dude up above had the white ones and it looked like it went halfway up his leg? Whatsup with that?

got my 2 pair of black ones today........tried them out, they barely get to the bottom of my calf, but dude up above had the white ones and it looked like it went halfway up his leg? Whatsup with that?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

They come in sizes. You probably got a smaller size than what you are.

Back
Top Bottom