What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Nice pics of the navys with the red. How much did you cop for?
Won a bid from Ebay. $25. Free shipping. Wanted these real bad....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

So everyone that ordered from NDC is getting their pairs without any shipment confirmation correct??

Where do you guys live? Close to Memphis I'm guessing. Ordered on Wednesday and still says in progress. I'm in California.
I live in Milwaukee.  My order was saying "in progress" up until they arrived at my door this past Saturday.  Have no clue what is up with the order conf. for NDC, but obviously something is off.  If in doubt, just give them a call and see if they have a tracking number for you.  I would guess you should see them in the next few days.  Blue with Red looking nice.  I also thought these would come up higher on the leg, but in terms of comort, fit, and look, I give them an A +.

eek.gif
Those navy and red ones are crazy!

Now im contemplating if I wanna hoop in my DBVI's with those, even though thats overdoing it aha.

just got mine in the mail..copped the quarter white. Ordered Wed, received Sat.

I want a pair of white crew. NDC got the XL up..im a sz 10, would that be too big??

^2or 9 huh
laugh.gif

Ordered my pairs when they dropped on nike.com last week but had em sent to my house since i'll be home from school this week so i gotta wait
..Got pretty much each color 1 navy 1 red 1black 1 royal to go with my black and white quarters i already had 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

So everyone that ordered from NDC is getting their pairs without any shipment confirmation correct??

Where do you guys live? Close to Memphis I'm guessing. Ordered on Wednesday and still says in progress. I'm in California.
I got my shipping confirmation/tracking # less than 24 hours after I ordered late last week.  They're getting here on Wed, looking forward to playing in them Wed after work.

they had royal left on ndc, thats what i wanted so i got 2 pairs. Hope they are as good as advertised.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

just got mine in the mail..copped the quarter white. Ordered Wed, received Sat.

I want a pair of white crew. NDC got the XL up..im a sz 10, would that be too big??

personally ryan the XL would be way big..the large would be perfect. i got large in both the qtr and the crews and they are good and as you know im a 10 also

makes me wanna get a pair of quarters for my kobes
pimp.gif
it's alright got my navy crews for my gold medal kobes should be here on wednesday

This might be a stupid question but these should be washed like normal socks, right?

No special assistance needed, correct?

Back
Top Bottom