What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Dudes lined up at Nike Great Mall for these. For damn socks really? Im never gonna get a ******g pair with these dudes reselling socks. This **** is ****** up. SMH.

literally called all of the nike outlets on the west coast and they're all sold out of the usa elites in either color

Dudes lined up at Nike Great Mall for these. For damn socks really? Im never gonna get a ******g pair with these dudes reselling socks. This **** is ****** up. SMH.
Great mall only had S and XL when I was there.
between employees and customers Great mall and Gilroy and SF only "bay area" stores that carry them bound to sell out ... only 120 pairs for great mall and there was a line this morning .

Wore my USA's twice. Washed them twice. Quality is nowhere near my regular elites. turn your regular elites inside out and turn the USA ones inside out you'll see the difference.

Just like Nike, when something starts becoming popular, start cutting corners and lower the quality.

Line at the Great Mall?! :smh: I'm glad I placed a phone order from out of state then. I wonder how a Small would fit so I have another size option. I should take a pair into the fitting room and try them on. :lol:

Is there a way to prevent the USA socks from fraying? The quality is really **** on these; looks like a rottweiler attacked my socks every time I wear them.

I posted those Orange, Black and USA color socks from a Skateboard shop I recently purchased them from. Wonder where the picture was taken?

Is there a way to prevent the USA socks from fraying? The quality is really **** on these; looks like a rottweiler attacked my socks every time I wear them.
Ya I barely wore my white/red pair around the house and they got super frayed.
The navy/white/red pair I wore to ball and they around frayed yet, but we'll see after I wash them.

Pathetic that we pay $20 for a pair of socks and then they are this quality. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom