What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

here are pics, ndc europe also has the usa and the usa's without the star logo

Last edited:
I hate talkin 2 ppl on nike i asked them when is nike plus bball comin 2 android they old me to ask in a email in a email they didn answer my question wtf i asked when they going to restock in elite 2.0s they said they do it every week i asked that 3 weeks ago no restockin
mad.gif

I hate talkin 2 ppl on nike i asked them when is nike plus bball comin 2 android they old me to ask in a email in a email they didn answer my question wtf i asked when they going to restock in elite 2.0s they said they do it every week i asked that 3 weeks ago no restockin
mad.gif
This was incredibly hard to read fam.
laugh.gif

^After Locking Down My USA KD IV's Today, I'm Mos Def Gonna Need A Pair Of These Elites :nerd:

Shoulda Jumped On Them When NYCPosite First PM'd Me About Them :smh:

My pairs (2 blue and 2 red) came in today from various outlets across the country. Good looking out fam. Couldn't have done it without all the guys posting updates last week. Still have yet to see them in any stores. Been laughed out of the DSG's around here whenever I even ask.

My pairs (2 blue and 2 red) came in today from various outlets across the country. Good looking out fam. Couldn't have done it without all the guys posting updates last week. Still have yet to see them in any stores. Been laughed out of the DSG's around here whenever I even ask.

my DSG is probably not getting any more

the guy at my dsg said "look for them on ebay, i got some pairs for sale on there."

The platinums are really that rare?

Guess I lucked out on my red ones, but now that I think of it, I dont think I ever seen em in stores besides the one time I found em in Champs.

Any word if the high quarters will be released in the US? I see NikeStore Europe has them already. 

un4fq.jpg

shoutout to Baby Jumpman for these. finally got them, gave up a pair of my 2008 USA Elites. Worth it to me.
i wear Kobes to play ball in so these will get a lot of use. :smokin

^^dumb question but did u give up used socks for those or un worn socks??

i'll go sit in the corner now till you answer

either way you won

Back
Top Bottom