What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^^dumb question but did u give up used socks for those or un worn socks??
i'll go sit in the corner now till you answer
either way you won

lmaooooooooooooooo

yeah go sit in the corner fam. who would trade for used socks??? of course they were new i just tore the packages off. i gave up the USA and a pair of hi-quarter white/ royal from the other pics i posted. lol

btw anyone has an extra pair of Navy USA's ill take them size Large. Im not paying over retail either so dont bother ill wait for a restock if necessary. they're just socks i wont die if i dont get them.

Last edited:
^^PHEW....

I'M BUGGING CUZ I HAVE HAD KIDS ASK ME FOR THE PAIR I WAS WEARING FOR $15 AND I FELT WEIRD NOT GIVING IT UP.

THEY HYPE FOR THIS SOCK IS INSANE

wait so did the USA quarters release?
I thought you didn't like Elite Socks fam :lol:

no, they are nothing special. and didnt understand the hype.

i only wanted a pair of the quarter usa which ive been looking for since last year if you search this thread. unless they release them for retail then im not getting them.

no, they are nothing special. and didnt understand the hype.
i only wanted a pair of the quarter usa which ive been looking for since last year if you search this thread. unless they release them for retail then im not getting them.
Whatever you say fam 
laugh.gif

Check your local outlets for the BCA socks, mine just got like 15 Larges in

Wait Leo, your socks aren't worn :rolleyes trade backs? :lol: but I've had people ask me to buy socks that I've worn, dudes be buggin for elites.

How do the 2.0's fit compared to the older elites? I'm a size 10, and I felt that a M (6-8) fit better overall to me cause the L (8-12) was loose around the toe area for me.

Got my red USA 2.0s from Nike outlet in Florida. Big ups to the nt fam for the info. Got it shipped to LA within days! :D

Bonus:

Last edited:
if anyone knows of any outlets with the Navy USA's in stock, PM me. Haven't had any luck, was able to get the reds. Thanks.

Those ankle Kobes look different....
the ones I saw at the outlet were like the first ones that came out...
the logo was larger and the ankle area was thicker...

I've already loaded up on enough elites to last me until I quit bball and start golfing....lol

Here are my recent Elite socks pick ups. The Reds are from Riverhead. The blues from sawgrass. Pink from outlet F&F sale.

Niketown NYC had a bunch of Pink BCA elites on the rack today. If anyone has info on the red USAs HMU!

Back
Top Bottom