What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

PIcked this pair up today. Damn, 3rd pair this week. On the hunt for any 2.0s, hopefully they release a full line of colors soon instead of a select few. 2.0>>OG

Got these in today. Last pairs of socks ima get in a while...

Last edited:
I hate talkin 2 ppl on nike i asked them when is nike plus bball comin 2 android they old me to ask in a email in a email they didn answer my question wtf i asked when they going to restock in elite 2.0s they said they do it every week i asked that 3 weeks ago no restockin>:
9/10 we know more about Nike than the regular employees do. I tried to see what stores would get the kd gold medals and the rep said there wasn't a scheduled release. I Even gave them the date.

Any info on outlets that still have red and navy usa's? Tried great mall but they sold out quick.

PIcked this pair up today. Damn, 3rd pair this week. On the hunt for any 2.0s, hopefully they release a full line of colors soon instead of a select few. 2.0>>OG
I seriously beg to differ. The 2.0 look better, if thats what you mean, but they feel thinner than the OG, and fray a lot easier. I have 2 pairs of 2.0 socks and they look more beat up than some OG elites I bought a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom